Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Fash

Yes, just this week alone, we've had guys/girls/ people of all ages tweeting about how excited they are to see /meet Leo ; it really shows you how broad is Leo's appeal :yes:

Girl

Tks for diary link; interesting read :)

The lines below tie into what Quentin said about Leo's character in Playboy interview :

Leonardo said he wants people to understand the twisted logic that people in that era used to justify their behavior

Playboy interview comments :

Leo had a nice monologue, talking about being a boy and his father doing this and being surrounded by black faces growing up. How could he ever be anything other than what he is? He was born into this. Is a prince going to deny the throne, his kingdom? I still blame him, but what chance did he have?

Wolf filming locales for Monday Nov 19th

The Wolf Of Wall Street is filming near 655 W. 34th Street in Manhatt

Wolf of Wall Street is filming at the Javits Center in NYC tomorrow

Barbie

As to tweet, yes, it sounds like the type of crowd crush I'd like to get caught up in as well :p

And he could be Leo's son... look how they look alike, never have noticed until I saw this pics side by side, aww, how cute. :blush::heart:

post-39932-0-1446084425-54707_thumb.png

Don't know about you girls, but the first time I saw Inception I cried so much when Cobb embrace his kids at the end, :cry: I thought that was such a beautiful and emotional scene.

This from a bad review of the Fisker:

"This is exactly what the world needs — an overpriced, not seemingly reliable electric car with about 30 kilometres of usable range. Yes, it's pretty but it should darn well be, having soaked up more than a half billion dollars (yup, $500 million) of U.S. taxpayers' money so the rich could pretend to be environmentally conscious.

Here's a general hint about automotive technology and, actually, automobiles in general: when a Hollywood icon with far more experience in bedding naïve starlets than testing cars — are you listening, Leonardo — starts shilling for an automaker, run."

post-42076-0-1446084426-61_thumb.png

as to this pic and about Nolan's son,this kid isn't Nolan's boy that's Johnathan Geane

from IMDb

Magnus Nolan ... James Cobb - 20 months

Johnathan Geare ... James (3 years)

we can see Magnus Nolan in the beginning and during the film, the boy in the end is Johnathan, Nolan said himself that kids in the end are others.

20 months old Magnus Nolan :wub:

post-42076-0-1446084426-59891_thumb.jpg

post-39932-0-1446084427-64952_thumb.png

as to this pic and about Nolan's son,this kid isn't Nolan's boy that's Johnathan Geane

from IMDb

Magnus Nolan ... James Cobb - 20 months

Johnathan Geare ... James (3 years)

we can see Magnus Nolan in the beginning and during the film, the boy in the end is Johnathan, Nolan said himself that kids in the end are others.

20 months old Magnus Nolan :wub:

post-39932-0-1446084427-62996_thumb.jpg

Ah now I got it, the baby in the beggining is Magnus Nolan, and in the end it's another boy, anyway, both are so cute. thanks for the explanation, Sick and ox.