Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

^ I have to admit I hope he will attend the party. It's great how much he's working movie-wise, but more discrete shootings like these past weeks are really boring ;)

DiCaprio's electric joyride

As NY prepared for Sandy, L eonardo DiCaprio was cruising the city in his flashy electric car. Spies saw “The Great Gatsby” star sailing along West 40th Street, which was nearly empty as the monster storm approached Sunday night, in a new Fisker Karma electric vehicle with extended range. The plug-in hybrid luxury sports sedan sells from $100,000 and is the electric-wheels of choice for the ecologically glam set, including Justin Bieber, Ashton Kutcher and Matt Damon. “While the roads were all but clear in Midtown, there was one lone car rolling along West 40th Street,” said the gobsmacked spy who spotted DiCaprio behind the wheel. We hear he was headed to a private screening of Chris Evans and James Franco’s upcoming film “The Iceman” at the Bryant Park Hotel’s state-of-the-art screening room. And as Sandy was about to hit, Leo’s flashy Fisker Karma was spotted charging at a posh uptown parking garage. Leo is an investor in Fisker Automotive. His rep declined to comment.

Thank you girls :hug:

And HAPPY HALLOWEEN to those I didn't wish it yet! :heart:

ByPrincess

Yes, too bad there isn't a way that fans could contatct Red Granite and ask they consider worldwide release platform for Wolf :yes:

Wijn

I read last week that The Darby ( one of Leo's fave bars in NY ) had planned a big Halloween Party tonight with another Leo fave ( PSY) , and I'm sure plenty

other spots will try to have big Halloween bashes tonight or another night this week, so there would be no reason why Leo would have to leave town to have Halloween fun.

Plus I would think as soon as they get the 'ok' for filming , he wants to be ready to go , and not have to worry about suddenly doing a turn around flight back from L.A. to NY unless he is assured that filming won't resume to next week.

Hello girls!!

Oh my...we need some news! :unsure: This lack of pics makes me sad...we need to Leo in this thread! :yes:

You girls are so dedicated and you always found something to share with us. Tks for all pics and tweets you put here. :flower:

Princess,where else we could see a baboon smoking a cigar like in that pic? :nicole:

I think Sandy has caused at least 50 deaths in the U.S,really sad. :(

Appian Way Adds John Ridley As VP Production

Former Warner Bros executive John Ridley has joined Leonardo DiCaprio’s Appian Way as Vice-President of Production. “I’m looking forward to John helping us to connect with the best filmmakers and storytellers in the business,” said DiCaprio today. Ridley will work directly with Appian’s President of Production Jennifer Davisson Killoran. “We are so pleased to bring John into the Appian Way family,” said Killoran. Formally joining the Warner Bros-based production company next week, Ridley will work on the Eli Roth-directed and Brian Tucker re-written Harker, starring Russell Crowe. He will also be a part of Appian’s development of Erik Larson’s 2003 Devil In The White City and Gone Baby Gone author Dennis Lehane’s new novel Live By Night. DiCaprio, who is currently filming Appian’s The Wolf of Wall Street with director Martin Scorsese, will star in White City. Ben Affleck is set to write, direct and star in the Live By Night adaptation. Ridley was recently VP of production and development at Hollywood Gang Productions A former assistant to Jeff Robinov, he was a Creative Executive at Warner Bros from 2008 to 2010 when he left to join Hollywood Gang.

http://www.deadline.com/2012/10/appian-way-adds-john-ridley-as-vp-of-production/

Thanks everyone for everything! Tobey's comments..... :heart:

Ok so we've seen these gifs floating around tumblr etc ... but what the heck I don't recognize them at all! :huh: I have the 10th anniversary special editions and its not among the behind the scenes. So i'm guessing its part of the blu ray behind the scenes? I'm dying to see these gifs in action :( Anyone know???

post-40197-0-1446084240-54549_thumb.gif

post-40197-0-1446084240-59126_thumb.gif

Thanks everyone for everything! Tobey's comments..... :heart:

Ok so we've seen these gifs floating around tumblr etc ... but what the heck I don't recognize them at all! :huh: I have the 10th anniversary special editions and its not among the behind the scenes. So i'm guessing its part of the blu ray behind the scenes? I'm dying to see these gifs in action :( Anyone know???

post-39932-0-1446084242-26437_thumb.gif

post-39932-0-1446084242-66292_thumb.gif

If I'am not mistaken this it's from blu ray, fash. So nice this gifs. :hehe:

Lavo keeps lights blazing

While much of New York nightlife has ground to a halt because of the hurricane and power blackout, Lavo in Midtown managed to open its doors on Tuesday night, attracting the lucky few who were not hit hard by Sandy and still had the energy or the will to party. Leonardo DiCaprio — who like Batman speeding around Gotham was spotted driving around the empty streets of Manhattan in his electric Fisker Karma sports car in the hours before the storm hit — held court at one table while Gerard Butler was at another. Also spotted were Maxwell, John Legend with his fiancée, Chrissy Teigen, and Victoria’s Secret models including Doutzen Kroes and Candice Swanepoel.

http://www.nypost.co...= Page Six

Thank you Calibi :)

Yes, Fash they are indeed from the Blue-Ray.

I believe that Amazon.com offered(offers?) special Blue-ray editions of Titanic 3D featuring this new matarial.

Hope that helps :)

If tweet below is legit, I wish I lived in L.A. and she was inviting me to Django screening ! :yes:

detroitcaligirl@detroitcaligirl

@50cent 4got about TMT! If ur in LA next Mon want 2 see the screening of Django Unchained at the Sony Studios? U can b my guess!

Fash & Wijn

Tks for adorable Titanic gift and their source :)

Calibi

Tks for Appian Way article, vid & NY Post /Lavo article :)

Kat

Tks for Halloween tweet :)