Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

This coming week in San Diego Red Granite ( the studio behind Wolf ) will be at film fair to hopefully find foreign distributors for Wolf , I love how Screen International describes their chances of a sale

AFM buzz: US sellers

31 October, 2012 | By Jeremy Kay

Now that Paramount has locked up domestic rights to The Wolf Of Wall Street, Danny Dimbort and Christian Mercuri of Red Granite International can get down to business. They have not exactly been idle since their company’s memorable launch party in Cannes 2011 but this will be the first market where they get to sell a must-have: in this case the Martin Scorsese-Leonardo DiCaprio reunion based on Jordan Belfort’s riches-to-rags tale of Wall Street excess, shooting now in New York.

ByPrincess &Calibi

Tks for Leo /Lavo tweets :)

Avaia

Tks for Leo pix from past Halloween parties; would be nice to get some new ones this year :)

would be nice to get some new ones this year :)

Yeah, please. We have not seen Leo for weeks :cry2:.

Thanks, Ox. I wonder which one will be responsible for distribution here in Brazil, this sets the release date of the film... I hate when film debut here much later than in the rest of the world :/.

Thanks, Ox. I wonder which one will be responsible for distribution here in Brazil, this sets the release date of the film... I hate when film debut here much later than in the rest of the world :/.

Yes... same here in Vzla :beating: J Edgar arrived first in Dvd than in the theater :morning:

I believe this is Lukas Hass not Leo :nicole:

Princess

I believe you are right! You can see in this pic that it does look like Lukas, who also has a whip & bag & was Indiana Jones that night, too! I should pay more attention.... Maybe that's Leo with him in the video??

post-61711-0-1446084238-09451_thumb.jpg

Princess

I believe you are right! You can see in this pic that it does look like Lukas, who also has a whip & bag & was Indiana Jones that night, too! I should pay more attention.... Maybe that's Leo with him in the video??

post-51835-0-1446084239-69888_thumb.jpg

Agh I can't see the vid from my laptop but I remember that even the press tag him as Leo. Poor Lukas :rofl: