Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

HAHAHAHAHA... they really want Leo and Demi as a couple, don't they?

Demi Moore, Leonardo DiCaprio: Hollywood’s Hottest New Power Couple?‏

Ever since her highly public split from Ashton Kutcher last year, rumors of who Demi Moore is dating have been on the rise.

From New Zealand actor Martin Henderson to True Blood hunk Joe Manganiello, the A-List actress has been paired by the tabloids with a handful of hotties.

And now the latest? Leonardo DiCaprio!

And of course, none other than the National Enquirer is to blame for this week Demi Moore dating rumor. The gossip mag reports that Moore has her sights set on the Titanic star, claiming, “she’s infatuated with the idea of her and Leo becoming Hollywood’s hottest powericon1.png couple.”

The tabloid continues, “She’s lonely and facing her 50th birthday this month, so she’s looking to rejuvenate her love, life and career,” the Enquirer say of Demi, who split from Kutcher after he cheated on her with 23-year-old San Diego student Sara Leal.

But RumorFix has learned that rumors are just that–rumors. We reached out to a friend close to the brunette beauty who tells us, “This is definitely not true at all. More lies!”

Appian Way Adds John Ridley As VP Production

By DOMINIC PATTEN | Wednesday October 31, 2012 @ 2:31pm PDTTags: Appian Way, John Ridley, Warner Bros

2__121031212118-150x150.jpgFormer Warner Bros executive John Ridley has joined Leonardo DiCaprio’s Appian Way as Vice-President of Production. “I’m looking forward to John helping us to connect with the best filmmakers and storytellers in the business,” said DiCaprio today. Ridley will work directly with Appian’s President of Production Jennifer Davisson Killoran. “We are so pleased to bring John into the Appian Way family,” said Killoran. Formally joining the Warner Bros-based production company next week, Ridley will work on the Eli Roth-directed and Brian Tucker re-written Harker, starring Russell Crowe. He will also be a part of Appian’s development of Erik Larson’s 2003 Devil In The White City and Gone Baby Gone author Dennis Lehane’s new novel Live By Night. DiCaprio, who is currently filming Appian’s The Wolf of Wall Street with director Martin Scorsese, will star in White City. Ben Affleck is set to write, direct and star in the Live By Night adaptation. Ridley was recently VP of production and development at Hollywood Gang Productions A former assistant to Jeff Robinov, he was a Creative Executive at Warner Bros from 2008 to 2010 when he left to join Hollywood Gang.

http://www.deadline.com/?s=leonardo+dicaprio

Thanks for everything girls xx :clap::grouphug:

Thanks everyone for everything! Tobey's comments..... :heart:

Ok so we've seen these gifs floating around tumblr etc ... but what the heck I don't recognize them at all! :huh: I have the 10th anniversary special editions and its not among the behind the scenes. So i'm guessing its part of the blu ray behind the scenes? I'm dying to see these gifs in action :( Anyone know???

post-42076-0-1446084252-82554_thumb.gif

post-42076-0-1446084252-85959_thumb.gif

yeah these gifs and also those ones >>> http://rose-and-jack.tumblr.com/post/34510096405 has any of you ever seen the vid of it ??? :idk:

thanks you,girls! :wave:

Nanda

Yes, looking forward to seeing Leo in Devil in Whity City as well ; read the book , will be definitely a different role for him :yes:

Tks for this week's Enquirer fiction

Amandine

Is that a recent pix , someone who met Leo in the set ?

Crazylady

Tks for article and funny tweet :)

The press and their theories! :beating::clobber: :evil: Absolutely princess its BS, its laughable :nicole:

Leo may not have wanted to do the movies they were directing, He may have conflicting projects, Tarantino has mentioned he would love to work with Leo again. There are a 101 reasons why Leo has only done one movie with them but they have to focus on negative conspiracy theories! same old, same old, I'd be more impressed with them if they came up with something original :blah:

Thanks again girls I can't thank you enough for all your contributions xx :flower:

Poor Leo, I feel his despair every time he tries to hide from paparazzi. :/ He really hates it and I can understand him.

So Leo will be in The Devil in the white city? The charming serial killer? Leo apparently liked to play villains. :laugh: I'm sure it will be another great work in his career! :yes:

But I still want to see him in Satori... :shifty:

For the first time I wish all this gossip from National Enquirer could be true,Leo and Demi...what a beautiful couple! Ok girls...dont worry. :p

Tks for everythings sweeties! :flower:

NOT AGAIN! Warner Bros To Make Another JFK Conspiracy Film, This Time With Leonardo DiCaprio

By NIKKI FINKE, Editor in Chief | Friday November 19, 2010 @ 10:17am PSTTags: Appian Way, Book-to-Movie, Clint Eastwood, Leonardo DiCaprio, Martin Scorsese, Movie Deals, Movies, Steven Spielberg, Warner Bros

leodicaprio.jpgAs if there aren’t enough crackpot conspiracy theories out there regarding the JFK assassination, now Warner Brothers and Leonardo DiCaprio have optioned yet another book about the tragedy. Bad enough that Warner Bros made Oliver Stone’s nutty 1991 movie JFK starring Kevin Costner. But shame on the studio for timing this latest project — claiming proof that the Mafia was behind it — to the 50th anniversary of JFK’s murder coming up in 2013. Not only is Leo starring but his production company Appian Way will produce. Leo’s PR firm issued a press release about it this morning saying that “an acclaimed director who has previously worked with Leonardo has expressed interest in directing the film”. Marty Scorsese, because of the mob connection? Hard to believe that Steven Spielberg is interested. Or Clint Eastwood, who is directing DiCaprio in the J Edgar Hoover biopic for Warner Bros. Given that this latest JFK assassination conspiracy book is supposed to be based on declassified FBI files, Leo really took his latest role rather seriously:

'

Los Angeles, CA (November 18, 2010) – Leonardo DiCaprio will star in a feature film based on the non-fiction JFK assassination book “Legacy of Secrecy,” written by Lamar Waldron and Thom Hartmann. DiCaprio will also be producing on behalf of his production house, Appian Way. Warner Brothers, who is responsible for the success of the celebrated film “JFK,” plans to release the DiCaprio film in time for the 50th anniversary of JFK’s assassination in 2013.

DiCaprio will play FBI informant Jack Van Laningham, who obtained the confession of Mafia godfather Carlos Marcello to having ordered JFK’s assassination.

As part of a dangerous and long-secret undercover operation, the FBI positioned Van Laningham to become the confidant of Marcello, who ruled organized crime in Louisiana and most of Texas for decades.

The FBI’s clandestine operation with Van Laningham and the full story behind Marcello’s JFK confession remained secret for decades, until Waldron and Hartmann published the declassified FBI files from the National Archives in 2009′s “Legacy of Secrecy.”

Carlos Marcello, who died in 1993, has not yet been the subject of a feature film, though he has long been of interest to authorities investigating JFK’s murder. In 1979, a Congressional Committee concluded that “Marcello had the motive, means, and opportunity to assassinate President Kennedy.” Even though FBI and Secret Service files cited in “Legacy of Secrecy” show that more than a dozen of Marcello’s men and family members were questioned or arrested by authorities for JFK’s murder, Marcello’s name did not appear in the 1964 Warren Report, which consisted of an 888-page investigation into the assassination presented to President Johnson.

Producing with DiCaprio will be his father, George DiCaprio, who brought the book to his son’s attention. An acclaimed director who has previously worked with Leonardo has expressed interest in directing the film.

Van Laningham and Waldron are represented by attorney Phillip Rosen. Because the 900+ page “Legacy of Secrecy” contains so much new information from the National Archives that can’t fit in the film — including the Mafia’s role in the assassination of Martin Luther King and in Watergate — Warner Brothers has permitted Waldron to keep documentary film and TV rights. Earl Katz, an Executive Producer of the “Legacy” film for Appian Way and Warner, will produce one or more of those documentaries.'

http://www.deadline.com/2010/11/not-again-leonardo-dicaprio-warner-bros-to-make-another-jfk-conspiracy-film/

I would love to see it, there are many theories and it will be good to see another take on it and it also illustrates that he does work with directors again x :ddr:

Pami

Personally I'm not so sure that is Leo in the SUV , I think because of his behavior/hiding/etc the press may have "thought " it was Leo

As if the tweet about him being at Ciprani /Halloween party had been from some unknown tweeter , I would consider that the 'unknown tweeter' was wrong , and even though you can't see the guy in car well that might have been Leo, but the tweet was made by Russell Crowe, and I think Russell knows Leo when he 'sees' him :p

Plus I did a search ,and I see so far no articles claiming that Leo attended any Hollywood parties.

Also I would think by tomorrow the New York papers will have articles about who attended the NYC /Halloween parties .

Poor Leo, I feel his despair every time he tries to hide from paparazzi. :/

ByPrincess

I saw same stupid article suddenly claiming because he hasn't yet done a '2nd' film with these directors could that be because he is difficult to work with ???

To me the fact that the man , considered by many to be one of the top movie directors in the world, has desired to work with him , not once, but 5X says all that needs to be said :yes:

Amandine

Tks for reply , is great pix of Leo , just wondered if it was a recent lucky fan encounter :)

More from GossipCop about the Demi Moore nonsense :p

“Cougar Demi’s Titanic Quest,” reads a headline from the National Enquirer, which claims Demi Moore is “so desperate for love she’s trying to woo back one-time lover Leonardo DiCaprio.”

According to so-called “sources” for the tabloid, Moore “has been emailing and calling Leo, hoping to reignite the spark they shared more than 15 years ago.”

The mag claims Moore, who was reportedly linked to DiCaprio way back in 1997, “doesn’t even care he’s in a serious relationship with sexy Victoria’s Secret model Erin Heatheron!”

One supposed “insider” tells the tab that Moore is “so lonely and hungry for love” that she’s become “infatuated with the idea of her and Leo becoming Hollywood’s hottest power couple.”

Unfortunately, DiCaprio allegedly “thinks Demi is too old,” and has been “giving her the big-time blow off,” notes the source.

“He won’t even get together with her for coffee!” screams the purported insider.

That’s true… because Moore hasn’t asked him out.

Gossip Cop checked in with a close friend of the actress, who tells us the mag’s story is, of course, all “lies.”

http://www.gossipcop...-emailing-date/

Kat

I figured Enquirer probably came up with idea to try to claim that Demi was after Leo because of that rumor years ago that Demi (while she was still married to Bruce Willis ) was hot for Leo. I remember one of the tabs had these pix of Leo supposedly climbing over Demi's fence to escape before tabs caught him there.

I,also, remember there were rumors of them hooking up when both were in Paris for a party for Versace right before his death.