Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Oxford

If Leo's still in that hotel, you go ahead and make the reservations! I'll meet you on my half of the sofa, it'll take more than a hurricane to keep me away if he's still in the building!

Kat

Stay safe!! I'm in Southern Ontario and we're supposed to get some of the effects as well tonight. It's already windy & rainy. If it's like this here I can only imagine what it'll be like right on the East Coast. I've been watching the satellite images & it looks kinda scary the way it's headed straight at NY!

Hope everyone on the East Coast stays safe and warm and dry tonight!!

some "never seen" covers from my collection :blush:

please credit if you repost!

Film Comment US January-February 2005

Movie Idols UK 1998 (Poster Magazine)

En Reviposter Oficial No. 3 Spain 1998

Gatopardo Mexico 2002 (not sure about the year, maybe 2003)

Premiere Mexico 2003

Night & Day January 5, 2003 (youngest Leo pic as cover, I've ever seen :wub2: )

Night & Day December 5, 2004

Cine Premiere # 125 Mexico 2005

Revista 24 X Segundo Spain January-February 2005

post-42076-0-1446084228-83092_thumb.jpg post-42076-0-1446084229-02604_thumb.jpg post-42076-0-1446084229-22579_thumb.jpg post-42076-0-1446084229-24197_thumb.jpg post-42076-0-1446084229-28368_thumb.jpg post-42076-0-1446084229-32466_thumb.jpg post-42076-0-1446084229-36656_thumb.jpg post-42076-0-1446084229-39257_thumb.jpg post-42076-0-1446084229-41931_thumb.jpg

Misc Covers

People US Februaty 17, 1992 (the oldest cover in my collection :blush: )

Fantastic Spain September 1994

Fotogramas Spain May 1998

Fotogramas Spain January 2005

post-42076-0-1446084229-44523_thumb.jpg post-42076-0-1446084229-49303_thumb.jpg post-42076-0-1446084229-52413_thumb.jpg post-42076-0-1446084229-54854_thumb.jpg

Avaia

Tks for helping defray the cost of our sofa Mandarin stay; but do bring some snacks for us as well; as I don't think we'll be able to afford any of the restaurants either :p

Sic

Tks for great assortment of magazine covers :flower:

That one of Leo is as a child is adorable :)

Fash

Tks for alert to live twitcam :)

However, I've arrived too late to hear it , so do you know where you look to hear archived twitcams ?

Not sure how twitcam works exactly, but from searching around it Looks like this person doesn't record his vids.. :/ So who knows and maybe we aren't really missing out on anything interesting... If it was something really juicy probably someone else would have tweeted about it. Reason being is that this guy is popular on twitter he's got well over 200,000 followers and him with the help of Lindsay made "hurricane sassy" trend worldwide lol. So hopefully we aren't missing out on much :)

Oxford and Byprincess great work with the tweets!!!!! Thanks alot! :D Thanks Sick for the covers. :)

Sick...kill my curiosity,how many magazines do you have? I can see your collection is huge and continues to grow! :hehe:

These covers are amazing,especially the covers with GONY in it. :woot: Tks a lot! :flower:

I hope this hurricane goes away ASAP cause it has led fatalities in Caribbean. :(

Tks for all tweets and articles girls! :flower:

Thanks for the covers Sick! :flower:

Intothegloss (fashion blogger person) talks about her leo inspired haircut :D

8663_ct_fallbeauty.jpg

Bumble and Bumble Texture Creme

"My hair is very straight and fine, so I use this creme to make it look a little bit more like second-day or third-day hair. It gives a bit of piecey-ness without making it stiff. I've been really into Leonardo DiCaprio in Romeo + Juliet for hair-spiration--he's got a really good tousled hairdo."

http://www.nylonmag....icle&parid=8663

It seems that Jordan Belfort is appearing on Sydney's version of Today show , and this is what Jordan just told them about Leo /New York an hour ago

The Today Show@thetodayshow

"I just spoke to Leo (DiCaprio) a moment ago. He says the stores are out of food & the production has just been shut down" - Jordan Belfort

Fash

Tks for response regarding last night's twitcam/Lindsay :)

Kat

Tks for blogger's R&J look :)

Sick

Thanks for the well wishes. My family and I are just at the far reaches of the storm so we should be good...unless the power goes out and then I won't be able to check the posts here.... :cry:

Also, I used to collect every magazine I could find with Leo. I had stacks from the younger years (teen magazines) and threw them away. Then I had stacks from when he got older and I threw those away. When I see your collection I get mad at myself!!! Your collection is awesome!!!

Oxford

As for snacks...do you know Leo's fav snack food? If you notice above the stores are out of food in NY. I'm thinking a trail of snacks that leads right to our sofa??? Then we just sit and wait........

Sick...kill my curiosity,how many magazines do you have? I can see your collection is huge and continues to grow! :hehe:

These covers are amazing,especially the covers with GONY in it. :woot: Tks a lot! :flower:

more than 800 covers are in my collection, now + covers, with unknown dates, well I don't know in which year's folder to put them, so I save them separately, well to sum up, it's about 900 but I'm sure there are hundreds of to find,so I keep on searching :laugh:

Sick

Thanks for the well wishes. My family and I are just at the far reaches of the storm so we should be good...unless the power goes out and then I won't be able to check the posts here.... :cry:

Also, I used to collect every magazine I could find with Leo. I had stacks from the younger years (teen magazines) and threw them away. Then I had stacks from when he got older and I threw those away. When I see your collection I get mad at myself!!! Your collection is awesome!!!

glad to hear, you and your family is well :blush:

aw bad you threw them away :( I collect only digital versions, I wish I had afford to by them, but it seems very expensive :trout:

:hehe:

One Direction Reveal Which Actors They Would Choose to Play Them in a Movie!

Louis Tomlinson

post-42076-0-1446084234-95994_thumb.jpg

Louis responded quickly and confidently, “I want Leonardo Dicaprio.” Hey, if you’re going to have an actor portray you, you might as well choose one of the most epic actors of all time!

http://www.bopandtig...hem-in-a-movie/

if you remember I've posted some tweets in previous pages, ppl on twitter very often mentions that this Louis looks a lot like Leo,well he's cute, if you ask me, but he's not very Leo lookalike, but in some pics he is :p

interview with Trevor Jackson

post-42076-0-1446084234-99296_thumb.jpg

BOP&TB: If you could choose anyone you want to star in a movie or record a song with, who would it be?

Trevor Jackson: If I had to do a song, it would have to be Michael Jackson, Ray Charles, and Stevie Wonder, and all those people that I love so much, but if I had to do a movie, I’d say, either Denzel, Leonardo DiCaprio, Joe Pesci, and I think I’d love to do a movie with Kobe Bryant. He’s not even an actor, but…basketball movie?

http://www.bopandtig...trevor-jackson/

and don't know if this quote of Selena was posted, it's kinda known to me,but anyway

“I don’t think Leonardo DiCaprio is calling me anytime soon,” she confesses. “But I will be calling Leonardo myself and asking if he wants to work with me!”

http://www.bopandtig...ist-movie-star/

don't know if everyone knows,but in 2005 a new boyband US5 was formed by Lou Pearlman (Backstreet Boys and N'sync producer)

one of the members was Richie Stringini from America and he's always said that Leo was his fav actor and before he started singing he wanted to be an actor cuz of Leo, that Leo was his inspiration after watching Titanic,and as Richie said his dream role was Arnie Grape that he was dreaming of playing emotional roles like Arnie :hehe:

the boy standing in the middle is Richie

post-42076-0-1446084235-01199_thumb.jpg post-42076-0-1446084235-03482_thumb.jpg

Hello everyone! The December issue of Total Film magazine has an interview with Quentin Tarantino. It is not a Django Unchained specific interview as he talks about his other work too. However, he does say the following about Leo:

"I think we've found new sides to Leo. He gives a very different performance than he's ever given before. I have a tremendous amount of respect for his talent. He's very, very talented and has some amazing moments. I like people who are serious about their work. I would love to work with him again."