Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

So these two guys(in the link at very bottom) are on livecam apparently talking to lindsay lohan... now just read the following tweet and it says leo was brought up in conversation. Not sure who 'she" implies to yet but after these guys come off the air the broadcast will be archived so we can hear what was said hopefully :p

Anabella ♥@AnitaaVP

When she speaks about Leonardo Di Caprio,the way she speaks is so cool! (@tyleroakley live on http://twitcam.livestream.com/ckctc)

http://twitcam.livestream.com/ckctc

Sweet :heart:. Thanks, Osa.

About Lindsay: I think sometimes the media just wants to make her look like crazy. I'm not saying she's a angel, but the media loves spice things up a bit and knows that she and her "crazyness" sells magazines.

Fash

Tks for alert to live twitcam :)

However, I've arrived too late to hear it , so do you know where you look to hear archived twitcams ?

Also, tks , for Leo look-a-like vids ; I often see tweets from people who claim others say they look like Leo, or people tweet a pix of someone who they think looks like Leo, but they don't ever look like Leo to me :p

Osa

Do stay safe and hope your area is not too impacted by Sandy :)

Tks for Kate vid ; fun to see those eary interviews before Titanic was released.

Kat

Tks for link :p

Hope all ,who live in the areas of the Eastern coast that will be effected by Hurricane Sandy, stay safe with little damage to their homes/area. :heart:

I don't know how legit /accurate this tweet is , but the guy claims that Leo is staying in same hotel as he is , and tweeted a pix of Leo's Fisker

The guy seems to be well known rapper and is staying at luxury Mandarian Hotel near Central Park in NY , ( he's also tweeted pix from his hotel room /view from his 55th floor room ) so his information might be accurate :)

leocar.jpg

"The guy seems to be well known rapper and is staying at luxury Mandarian Hotel near Central Park in NY" -- I always think it's cool when other famous people are starstruck by him to the point that they do stuff like take pictures of his car. Was that tweet today? And is that hotel in the uptown part of NY? I just read a tweet that Erin was staying at a hotel uptown....maybe the same one? ....or maybe there's more than one hotel in NY.... :p

That impersonator is the best one I've seen yet. Most of them look as much like him as the Madame Tussauds wax figure does :no:

Thanks for all the posts!! I especially love the pic of Lukas & Leo cause I'm a huge Lukas fan as well!!

ByPrincess

Yes, I saw same tweet yesterday, and at the time I wondered if that was Leo's car or another Fisker, but it seems now that Leo does have his car in NY

Avia

Yes, pix of Leo's car was just tweeted by guy about an hour ago ;the guy even tweeted a pix of his deluxe room service breakfast tray , I guess he's bored in his hotel room; I could probably only afford to stay on lobby sofa :p

So Leo is staying in NY during the storm....hopefully he is doing fine, (as to everyone else in NY!) Over where I"m at were gonna start seeing affects soon.... :/

Avaia: From what I've checked mandarian hotel is a pretty nice upscale hotel in uptown NY...So yes Its uptown, but also there are a gazillion other hotels uptown :p