Bellazon

Football

goose

I love the way Mighty Joe Kinnear has swashbuckled his way back into the big time! Not since Frank Butcher's re-emergence on Albert Square has a crook from the past caused such bewildering carnage so quickly! He's a penguin shaped mulleted old school pudger lost in a world of metrosexuals and coalition government. Its not back to the future, its future to the back!

I love the way Mighty Joe Kinnear has swashbuckled his way back into the big time! Not since Frank Butcher's re-emergence on Albert Square has a crook from the past caused such bewildering carnage so quickly! He's a penguin shaped mulleted old school pudger lost in a world of metrosexuals and coalition government. Its not back to the future, its future to the back!

Several newspapers have already savaged that Talksport interview. He's starting with minus one billion credit from the hacks. :p

I'm assuming Ashley plans on installing a swear jar in the directors' box, as an aid to circumventing the financial fair play order.

Now that the deal taking Andy Carroll to West Ham is essentially tied up, I expect Simon Mignolet's unwelcome but probably inevitable move to Liverpool to start gathering pace soon. Bog off, Brendan!

This Confederations Cup has been a magnificent competition, I've already enjoyed it more than the last World Cup. Spain are now mixing their trademark measured possession game with bursts of direct brilliance, just like old times. Also, Italy's win over Japan was, quite simply, one of the most thrilling games I've ever seen. A real injustice that the Japanese came away from the group stages without a point.

That was brilliant. Unlike such hard hitting news stories as 'here's David Moyes arriving at Carrington', I'm assuming it won't be getting shown on the usual loop, which is a great shame as he even had Tony 'Angelos Epithemiou' Cascarino on the verge of talking sense towards the end.

Is Mannone seen as Mignolet's replacement or will he be the number two? Should I read anything into Sunderland's other signings all being free transfers?

I’m expecting more arrivals soon, though I doubt we’ll be slinging money around at anywhere near the rate we used to. It looks as if bringing promising youngsters in for relatively modest fees is becoming the new club policy - most probably with a view to selling them at a substantial profit in two or three years’ time.

Mannone I'm not too sure about, but my gut feeling is that he’ll start the season as a backup for Kieran Westwood who, while not in the same class as Mignolet, should prove a capable enough replacement for the already sadly missed Belgian Brick Wall.

I know it's not the newest news but Paulinho will sign for Tottenham in the following few days. Makes me wonder what formation will play AVB next season with Sandro, Paulinho and Dembele in the first 11.

The 4-3-3 system seemed to serve AVB pretty well towards the back end of last season, and a midfield trio of Sandro, Paulinho and Dembele behind a front three of Bale, Lennon and AN Other sounds to me like a winner.

If you could also find the time to sell us Danny Rose at a knockdown price, then all the better. :laugh: