Bellazon

Football

goose

Yo Frederick, you're quite into Diane Kruger, aren't you?

Have you been watching "The Bridge"? :)

I haven't seen it yet but its very much on my to-do list.

Has it started already? As a devotee of the Swedish/Danish version, I was curious to check out the US one.

My lords, ladies and gentlemen,

Requesting the pleasure of your company at the fifth annual BZ Fantasy Premier League showdown!

Classic League: 179258-50155 (renewed so that members from last season will be automatically entered upon registering)
Head-to-Head League: 179258-50281

First deadline is 17 August 2013 (11:30 GMT) and as per usual, free transfers are unlimited until then.

All welcome! :bellazon:

Kieron Dyer finally hangs up his boots, reveals aspirations of following in Pep Guardiola's footsteps...

Dyer admitted: “That’s true! I want to have a cool suit on exactly like him and just look cool like him on the touchline.”

:pinch:

Fixing England (and racism), the Neil Warnock way... :huh:

"It was then that it occurred to me how seemingly unconnected incidents can have lasting, unforeseen ramifications. If Tottenham and Bolton had been able to agree a fee for Gary Cahill in August, Harry Redknapp would have let me loan Sebastien Bassong. Then I would not have bought Anton Ferdinand, he would not have played against John Terry in that match, and England would have gone to Euro 2012 with Fabio Capello still in charge."