Bellazon

Football

goose

I didn't even know who England were playing until I just-this-minute looked it up. SLOVAKIA! IN A FRIENDLY! Oooh sorry guys, can't go out Saturday night, gotta watch the big match! Sure I could swing by afterwards but I'll probably be blogging about how amazing the match was instead!

I didn't even know who England were playing until I just-this-minute looked it up. SLOVAKIA! IN A FRIENDLY! Oooh sorry guys, can't go out Saturday night, gotta watch the big match! Sure I could swing by afterwards but I'll probably be blogging about how amazing the match was instead!

SKRTEL :bellazon:

I don't expect them to score 4 goals a game, I just expect them to play confidently and win (hopefully). They'll be too distracted by the England NT now :(

Good point, I think they will, the question to me is if ManU will too or not

It seems better to have some break when you're on a downhill slump and facing the pressure, than to have your form broken when you're playing well and everyone's singing your praises. I'm sure Fergie will have it under control by the time the EPL resumes <_< :cry2:

SKRTEL :bellazon:

I like Skrtel, he looks like the kind of guy you'd approach to buy you alcohol when you're under-age. You're never really friends but you do attend some awful house party he invites you to, where he impresses you by drinking a pint of his own vomit. Basically, someone you wouldn't want to be brothers-in-law with. Perfect central defender material.

True story: Andrei Kanchelskis once winked at me, in a completely wholesome way, at a pre-season friendly back in the glorious summer of 1994. This was about four months after he'd been sent off in the League Cup final against Villa, the turning point of a game we went on to win. Good ol' Andrei...