Bellazon

Football

goose

Michael, what did you make of the Sunderland-Spurs result yesterday?

Robbie Keane :persuazn:

I was at the game and it was a disappointment to be in the lead for 80-odd minutes and lose a goal from a stupid lapse right at the death. Unfortunately, we seem to be one of the most naive teams around when it comes to closing out a victory. But Spurs were a constant threat. They played really well, had good possession, and showed plenty of fight to get back into a game they might have lost 2 or 3 months ago. Lennon, Modric and Keane are technicians on the ball and were always dangerous. Overall, I really enjoyed the game - it was fiercely competitive, both teams played good football and had some good goalscoring chances. The point probably isn't terribly useful to either of us but in the end, I think the draw was a fair result.

John,are you trying to make my eyes bleed by posting such words regarding Mourinho ?! :|

No, I'm just trying to prepare you for the inevitable. :p Mourinho managing Manchester United. :evil: :laugh:

(That devil smiley thing is rather creepy, I must say. :ermm: )

Michael, what did you make of the Sunderland-Spurs result yesterday?

Robbie Keane :persuazn:

I was at the game and it was a disappointment to be in the lead for 80-odd minutes and lose a goal from a stupid lapse right at the death. Unfortunately, we seem to be one of the most naive teams around when it comes to closing out a victory. But Spurs were a constant threat. They played really well, had good possession, and showed plenty of fight to get back into a game they might have lost 2 or 3 months ago. Lennon, Modric and Keane are technicians on the ball and were always dangerous. Overall, I really enjoyed the game - it was fiercely competitive, both teams played good football and had some good goalscoring chances. The point probably isn't terribly useful to either of us but in the end, I think the draw was a fair result.

Welcome to Spurs' world with the late lapses. :p :laugh:

I didn't get to see the highlights, sadly. Sbragia didn't sound too happy though after the match. :no:

It's great when you go to a live match and it's really exciting and competitive. :clap: It's even better though when your team get the result. :/ Glad that you still enjoyed it though. Sounds like a fair result from what you've said. :)

Do you go to the Stadium of Light regularly?

How many years does Fergie have left on his contract? One more after this season?

I'm not sure; I think it is just rolling, so that he will continue as manager for pretty much as long as he's happy doing it. :idk:

I loved your "Falling Down" analogy, by the way. :rofl:

Welcome to Spurs' world with the late lapses. :p :laugh:

I didn't get to see the highlights, sadly. Sbragia didn't sound too happy though after the match. :no:

It's great when you go to a live match and it's really exciting and competitive. :clap: It's even better though when your team get the result. :/ Glad that you still enjoyed it though. Sounds like a fair result from what you've said. :)

Do you go to the Stadium of Light regularly?

He went mad about the corner we got at the end (and slaughtered Edwards, Richardson, McCartney and Cisse in the process). He was right though, the sensible thing to do would have been to pass the corner short and play for time, but we slung it straight into the box, it was cleared and Spurs went pelting up the other end and scored. Welcome to management, Ricky! :laugh:

I had a season ticket for eight years before starting uni and having to let it slip :/ But in my three years since leaving, I've made it to about six or seven home games a season. What about you, do you get much of a chance to head to White Hart Lane? :)

John,are you trying to make my eyes bleed by posting such words regarding Mourinho ?! :|

No, I'm just trying to prepare you for the inevitable. :p Mourinho managing Manchester United. :evil: :laugh:

I hate Manure with the passion of a thousand suns, but even I'm curious to see what will become of the club once he's gone.

Mourinho wouldn't play the attractive football that Fergie does but on the other hand, he wouldn't have the luxury of a few years to gradually build the team either. So I think that when Fergie finally does pack it in, they'll try for Jose just because of the instant results he'd bring.