Bellazon

Football

goose

Rooney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hell yea!: 3-0 now.I suppose there is reasoning to Fergie's seemingly odd choices at times. :laugh: As long as the end result is a win.

I've actually never seen The O.C. :laugh: I was born and have lived here my whole life.I have to say it's a very nice place to live.You in the London area?

Really? He's got the physique to be a model even if he is "ugly" :rofl:

I know you would :laugh: He seems to be into the older women too judging by his previous partners... or at least by how they look :ermm: so you have a good shot :drool:

post-21742-0-1446013908-14558_thumb.jpg

:rofl:

Mourinho was a real character. The Premiership has been less exciting - both in terms of the title chase and in terms of funny comments and arguments :laugh: - since he left. :no: I think that he's a nice chap deep down too :) ; apparently when Cristiano Ronaldo was accused of rape or whatnot, he called him up and according to the Telegraph was Cristiano's "shoulder to cry on". :laugh:

You better get used to "The Special One", BB, he reckons that he'll be the next Manchester United manager. :p