Bellazon

Football

goose

The last two matches they looked completely horrendous.Now is not the time to get lazy and you know as well as I do that anything can happen in the standings. :ermm: Hopefully they will return to playing well. (Y)

They might be running out of steam a bit. Big squad or no big squad, they've already played an awful lot of games this season.

It's the international break now! No football for 2 weeks :anger: That means Liverpool will lose their momentum when they come back and Manyoo will have a breather to collect themselves and renew their assault on all 3 fronts :no: This is the worst possible time for a break <_<

Ed,you are dancing & smiling gleefully in the sewer,aren't you? :ermm:

:p

Maybe :shifty:

but I'd be smiling more if you were in the sewer too :laugh:

If Man Utd are the "wounded gazelle" that must make us the leper infested kitten.

I was going to go with flu-ridden meerkat, but that works too. :p

What eats meerkats? :confused:

It's the international break now! No football for 2 weeks :anger: That means Liverpool will lose their momentum when they come back and Manyoo will have a breather to collect themselves and renew their assault on all 3 fronts :no: This is the worst possible time for a break <_<

The form they are in will be difficult to maintain with or without a break, Liverpool is not a team built to score 13 goals in 3 games. Not trying to bash the team by the way.

Why did England have to call Ledley up? :no: He can't train, poor chap (In fact, the only sort of exercise he does between matches is swimming; he uses Daniel Levy's pool. No joke. :laugh: ). It's utterly pointless, they'll only get him injured. :/

The form they are in will be difficult to maintain with or without a break, Liverpool is not a team built to score 13 goals in 3 games. Not trying to bash the team by the way.

I don't expect them to score 4 goals a game, I just expect them to play confidently and win (hopefully). They'll be too distracted by the England NT now :(