Bellazon

Football

goose

Spurs have like five strikers this season, it's mad. Berbatov, Keane, Bent, Defoe, Mido...on paper it looks like they have one of the best attacking forces in the League.

But as always, Jol won't be able to use what he's got with any successful outcome. :p

Thomas Sorensen is injured at the moment. He's got a year left on his contract and I don't think we're renewing it. Stuart Taylor will be filling in today.

Good :shifty: Gerrard ftw!

Spurs have like five strikers this season, it's mad. Berbatov, Keane, Bent, Defoe, Mido...on paper it looks like they have one of the best attacking forces in the League.

But as always, Jol won't be able to use what he's got with any successful outcome. :p

They played well with 3 up front last year but I think they will cut it back to 4 by trying to offload Mido :/

They played well with 3 up front last year but I think they will cut it back to 4 by trying to offload Mido :/

That guy is a sociopath anyway. Do you know why he was kicked out at Ajax? He apparently went after Zlatan with a pair of scissors in the dressing room... :blink:

Haha, he sounds like a real character to me. :D

That guy is a sociopath anyway. Do you know why he was kicked out at Ajax? He apparently went after Zlatan with a pair of scissors in the dressing room... :blink:

:shock: But he's a good striker...though people should tell him not to run with scissors :ninja:

Haha, he sounds like a real character to me. :D

Are you used to people running after you with scissors?

and Villa 0-1 Liverpool at the moment. Thank you Laursen :hell yea!:

Are you used to people running after you with scissors?

weeelll, it's a little out of the ordinary. :ninja: :whistle:

Nothing quite like it to get the andrenaline pumping eh?

oh yes! and nice one ed, 1-0 @ HT looks good. :)

I want 0-5 and Gerrard hat trick :|

:woot: Liverpool won..

Yes we did :woot: we were 2/5 of the way to my predicted scoreline and only 1 goal shy of the clean sheet :ninja: Gerrard got 33% of a hat trick as well :woot:

and here is the ***Gerrard FK*** for anyone that missed it. OMG that is genius, he really should take more of our freekicks :yes: He doesn't take as many since 2005 :( but he should. I still remember the fk against Sao Paulo, it was inch perfect but Rogerio Ceni somehow saved it :(

Anyway, now let's hope Chelsea, Manyoo and Arsenal all lose :evil:

:woot: Liverpool won..

Yes we did :woot: we were 2/5 of the way to my predicted scoreline and only 1 goal shy of the clean sheet :ninja: Gerrard got 33% of a hat trick as well :woot:

and here is the ***Gerrard FK*** for anyone that missed it. OMG that is genius, he really should take more of our freekicks :yes: He doesn't take as many since 2005 :( but he should. I still remember the fk against Sao Paulo, it was inch perfect but Rogerio Ceni somehow saved it :(

Anyway, now let's hope Chelsea, Manyoo and Arsenal all lose :evil:

Yeah, that freekick was nice! I felt like Gerrard had practiced his freekicks, cuz last season he was the third option after Riise and Alonso, but before the kick was taken it was clear that Gerrard was going to take it!

Oh, Arsenal and Chelsea already won, ManU 0-0 by the 55th min. Hoping they loose!!

And Hleb scored :clap:

Sevilla defeated Real 1-0 in spain Super Cup Final!

And Wendsday at 18:00 (7:00 PM for Bouazizi) there is a friendly between Bayern-Barca. I'm eager to watch Henry with a stranger jersey for the first time! :cry:

And Wendsday at 18:00 (7:00 PM for Bouazizi) there is a friendly between Bayern-Barca. I'm eager to watch Henry with a stranger jersey for the first time! :cry:

Thanks buddy. :)

Yeah I heard about that fixture, should be a good game. :yes: I'm looking forward to seeing the new and improved Bayern team too... :D They've made some good signings in the transfer window.

Gala kick off the season in 20 minutes! :drool:

That song is from the movie Eurotrip, right? :laugh:

We're going to be sooooo good in two to three seasons from now! :drool:

Yep! Scotty doesn't know :chicken: Kristen Kreuk is so hot :p

So is Arsenal :ninja:

Yeah, that freekick was nice! I felt like Gerrard had practiced his freekicks, cuz last season he was the third option after Riise and Alonso, but before the kick was taken it was clear that Gerrard was going to take it!

Oh, Arsenal and Chelsea already won, ManU 0-0 by the 55th min. Hoping they loose!!

And Hleb scored :clap:

Sevilla defeated Real 1-0 in spain Super Cup Final!

Gerrard improved his freekicks a long time ago and he used to take our freekicks but then Alonso suddenly started taking most of them instead of sharing :idk: I hope Stevie gets more freekicks :drool:

Wouldn't have expected Hleb to score, of all people.

Luis Fabiano, si? Have you seen the game yet? I haven't :cry:

Die Bayern :war:

Gala kick off the season in 20 minutes! :drool:

Keep us informed. Good luck! ;)