Bellazon

Football

goose

Ah I don't have Turkish TV at home, but I have satellite (Sky) so I can watch the Premiership & La Liga.

In England I support Arsenal, in Italy Juve (I've always had a soft spot for Inter too), and Barcelona in Spain. :)

How about you?

Btw, great news so far today - Arsenal still 1-0 up :clap: , and Sven's little workers beat United. :|

Gala is right now playing Bursa and it's 0-0, 20th min. I'll come up with the news later, but right now I'm watching Liverpool.

Me:

Italy-->Juventus

England-->Arsenal

---------------------

Spain-->Valencia

2/3, not bad huh ;)

Lets all laugh at ManUre. :rofl:

I'm in. *start laughing evil-ly* :rofl: :evil:

My teams: Club Brugge in Belgium, FC Barcelona in Spain

Teams I hate: Real Mashit, ManUre, Spuds, AC Milan, Chelski.

Oh, nice to mention teams I hate.

There are teams I really dislike, but the ones I hate are ManU & Bayern. :yuckky:

Chelsea tied the game :angry: , with a penalty that was really gay. :anger:

But there was a foul made by Ben Haim in the 2nd half, that lot's of Chelsea players got there. First Terry got a yellow, than there was another card that I'm not sure was it to Essien or BenHaim, but I guess they both had yellow cards. If some player got 2 yellows, and didn't got red, than the game will be repeated. :ninja:

Anyway, congratz Bou. Gala won 1-0 @Bursa! Now it's time for me to watch BJK. :clap:

Oh and SS congratz to you also, I just saw that Anderlecht has tied 2-2.

Losing 3-1 to Duisburg was hurtful. But 4-1 to Schalke. Schalke! Schalke! I can't articulate my disappointment. Awful. The pits. I hate the Bundesliga season already. Bayern winning 4-0 at Bremen? What's the point?

And all their new signings got on the score board as well :| Damn Bayern :persuazn:

ManU lost :clap:

Arsenal is winning 1-0 by the halftime! :D

Geovanni! :woot: :woot:

Arsenal drew 1-1 in the end :mellow:

And that Torres goal. Oh My, he clowned Ben Haim. That was a really nice goal! :thumbsup:

Very nice goal, but tremendous ball from Stevie G as well :drool:

Lets all laugh at ManUre. :rofl:

I do it everyday :morning:

There are teams I really dislike, but the ones I hate are ManU & Bayern. :yuckky:

:clap: :clap:

Well, to be fair, I don't really hate AC Milan and Spuds, so you can put those in the "dislike" category for me as well.

I have a soft spot for Pirlo and Kaka :wub:

Chelsea tied the game :angry: , with a penalty that was really gay. :anger:

I thought it was a penalty :/ but I think we played well but I wish we won :(

Yes, and we won our game! :evil:

We are one of three teams that still have the maximum of the points after three games now. :)

Congrats Herve! :clap:

Yep, a lot better start to the season than last year. :yes:

We have a lot more grit this year. We've fought back from deficits in the last two games now.

Fighting spirit is what you need :lullaby: As long as your team has character and doesn't give in easily you have a fighting chance :yes:

BJK won the game 2-1, coming back from a 1-0 defecit! :clap:

Roma won the Italian SuperCup with a 1-0 victory over Inter! :clap:

And Real Madrid 2-3 Sevilla, by the Halftime. RM needs to score 3 to win it. The cup winks at Sevilla! :clap:

No way that was a penalty. I can't remeber which Chelsea player he was, but he was the one that created the contact. Finnann just made a simple run to the ball, and they crushed. Just because He stayed on his feet, and the other guy kissed the grass, it won't make it a foul. There was no foul on that play, and even if there was it was made by that Chelsea player! :ninja:

And yeah, Liverpool should have won. Chelsea was more than happy with the draw they got. :(

Really? I saw Finnan run towards the ball but when Malouda cam running forward Finnan used his shoulder to body check him :idk: From normal play it seemed like a penalty 100% but on replay I was a bit less sure because it looks like Malouda just ran straight in Finnan and dived at him :idk:

Torres was diving a lot as well :laugh:

^ Yep, plus even if excluding that penalty situation, the reffree still was so inept during the game! :/

Yeh, the ref was the man of the match. He lost all control :no: