Bellazon

Football

goose

I made a bet for tomorrows games. What do you think?

Sunderland - Liverpool: 2

Arsenal - Manchester City: 1

Aston Villa - Fulham: 1

Dortmund - Cottbus: 1

Caen - Marseille: 2

Gaziantepspor - Besiktas: 2

Hercules - Xerex: 2

Final results:

Sunderland - Liverpool: 0 - 2

Arsenal - Manchester City: 1 - 0

Aston Villa - Fulham: 2 - 1

Dortmund - Cottbus: 3 - 0

Caen - Marseille: 1 - 2

Gaziantepspor - Besiktas: ? - ?

Hercules - Xerez: 2 - 2

I was so damn close :cry:

BJK won the game 1-0! . . . . . . . . . Xerez :anger:

Real defeated Atletico 2-1 in Madrid derby.

Sevilla won 4-1, against Getafe.

And Juve murdered Livorno 5-1. Iaquinta scored twice (I don't know why his 2nd goal is not counted as Nedved's), and Trezeguet was the hat trick hero (1 with a header, 1 with the left foot, 1 with the right). :ddr:

---------------------------

Actually, I was going to wait till the monday to open this topic, but after todays games I'm going to do it right now.

Who do you think will lead the scorerers in top 3 leagues?

My picks:

Italy --> David Trezeguet

England --> Robin van Persie

Spain --> Thierry Henry

^ Yeah, that was awesome! I'm really enjoying the games so far. Todays games were great. All my teams won. But BJK game was the most emotional. Even I had lost my trust. It was 93th/last minute of injury time, and it was a throw in for us. An opponent player jumped on the ground, just to root the time, and it got till the 95th. I thought the game was over, but they used it really quick, and scored. I went nuts :D . And the best thing was, that the guy that scored the winner was a young player, who was having his first official game in Super Lig. :ddr:

Actually, I was going to wait till the monday to open this topic, but after todays games I'm going to do it right now.

Who do you think will lead the scorerers in top 3 leagues?

My picks:

Italy --> David Trezeguet

England --> Robin van Persie

Spain --> Thierry Henry

Italy: I have no idea but my guess is Ronaldo

England: If Mourinho keeps with his 4-4-2 then Drogba, if not RVP

Spain: van Horseface or Villa

^ Yeah, that was awesome! I'm really enjoying the games so far. Todays games were great. All my teams won. But BJK game was the most emotional. Even I had lost my trust. It was 93th/last minute of injury time, and it was a throw in for us. An opponent player jumped on the ground, just to root the time, and it got till the 95th. I thought the game was over, but they used it really quick, and scored. I went nuts :D . And the best thing was, that the guy that scored the winner was a young player, who was having his first official game in Super Lig. :ddr:

That sounds like a crazy match :woot:

Excellent weekend with both Villa and BVB recording their first wins of the season. I thought it was going to be one of those oh so typical games where Villa create a hundred chances but end up settling for a draw against clearly inferior opposition. But no, not this time! Same for Dortmund, I was worried all the pressure would amount to nothing but the lad Klimowicz was awesome. Ah, good times...

Voronin looked mighty impressive again. :thumbsup:

Torres could and should have scored at least two goals. :blink:

Wait, Real won! :( :/

Why did I ever diss Voronin? I know the error of my ways now :no:

and I saw the highlights, Torres should've scored those chances. Then again I think its a Liverpool thing, we have a tendency to shoot directly at the keeper and then have the audacity to claim the keeper had the game of his life, it's so stupid <_< Anyway, Rafa obviously doesn't have a clue what shooting practice is after complaining about lacking goals over the past 3 years :cain:

Excellent weekend with both Villa and BVB recording their first wins of the season. I thought it was going to be one of those oh so typical games where Villa create a hundred chances but end up settling for a draw against clearly inferior opposition. But no, not this time! Same for Dortmund, I was worried all the pressure would amount to nothing but the lad Klimowicz was awesome. Ah, good times...

Maloney (Y)

And the best thing was, that the guy that scored the winner was a young player, who was having his first official game in Super Lig. :ddr:

Yeah! Karadeniz, I hadn't heard of him until I read the post match report. How old is he? Striker?

Great news for Turkish football, a bright young star. :D

Gala game just started, Lincoln is back. :evil:

And the best thing was, that the guy that scored the winner was a young player, who was having his first official game in Super Lig. :ddr:

Yeah! Karadeniz, I hadn't heard of him until I read the post match report. How old is he? Striker?

Great news for Turkish football, a bright young star. :D

Gala game just started, Lincoln is back. :evil:

He is 16, and plays a striker! :nicole:

Hoping he will keep improving his game year after year! :/

I'll hit you about Gala game later! :D

Fucking Sneijder ever scored for Real Mashit... <_<

This wasn't a good weekend by any means... NOT AT ALL

Well, talk to your own :whistle: . . . :laugh:

My teams did good this week, but I would have wanted Real to loose also. Did Luis Garcia play anyway?

And whats been up with Barca? 0-0 against Racing is nothing to be happy with. Did anyone watch the game (cuz I didn't). Was anyone from the Fantastic 4 on the bench? :idk:

Congratz Bou, Gala won the game 1-0. Lincoln scored a tremendous goal with his left. Oh My! :o

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fucking Sneijder ever scored for Real Mashit... <_<

This wasn't a good weekend by any means... NOT AT ALL

Well, talk to your own :whistle: . . . :laugh:

My teams did good this week, . . .

Damn it, when am I supposed to learn to keep my mouth closed? :anger:

Valencia - Villareal: 0-3 :cry: