Bellazon

Football

goose

I just watched the Chelsea penalty again and the more I watch it the more it doesn't seem like a penalty at all. Finnan ran out towards the ball, had his eyes on the ball and the ball travels behind Malouda and then Malouda jumps into Finnan :chicken: Oh well... life goes on :/

In other news, van der Vaart has said that he wants to join Valencia again :drool:

Nooooooo! :cry2: We already missed out on Sneijder <_<

In short, you dodged two major bullets. Their on-field displays don't make up for the off-the field drama that comes along with them.

They are responsible for the terrible dressing room atmosphere that has existed at Ajax for the past 5-6 seasons.

There's a reason I'm happy Sneijder went to Madrid... :evil:

FIFA U-17 World Cup Korea 2007

Korea Republic vs Peru.... 0 - 1 :hell yea!:

look at the face Balazar makes when he scores the winning goal :laugh:

maybe there is hope in the future :ninja:

Congratz Destiny :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :|

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Just a thought! Why they are not interested in Alvaro Recoba. The guy can be the king of Spain(he can be the king of Italy also, but Manchini... :anger: ). He has great dribbling skills and an unmatched shot. IMO, if Recoba comes to Valencia, we will become one of the most serious candidates to win La Liga championship, and Champions League also! :D

In short, you dodged two major bullets. Their on-field displays don't make up for the off-the field drama that comes along with them.

They are responsible for the terrible dressing room atmosphere that has existed at Ajax for the past 5-6 seasons.

I'll agree on Snijder part, IMO he ain't that big, but Van der Vaart would be a nice add for the Valencia. But still not better than Aimar we had. I'm hoping for some bigger name. :whistle:

People can change, especially if they play for clubs they want to join. Bellamy and Pennant are great examples (bar that midnight golf club fiasco in Portugal :ninja:)

Just a thought! Why they are not interested in Alvaro Recoba. The guy can be the king of Spain(he can be the king of Italy also, but Manchini... :anger: ). He has great dribbling skills and an unmatched shot. IMO, if Recoba comes to Valencia, we will become one of the most serious candidates to win La Liga championship, and Champions League also! :D

Recoba? :morning:

I'm not talking about their game, but their prima-donna attitude. They are poison for any dressing room.

Better get rid of that troublemaker Eto'o then :whistle:

I'm not talking about their game, but their prima-donna attitude. They are poison for any dressing room.

Yes, I got that. That was actually what I tried to say. I won't want a Sneijder with all the trouble he will cause, but will add van der Vaart even if he will cause some trouble. He still can add more nice things on the game, than bad things on the room, IMO! Plus in Valencia he might not raise his voice as easily as he did in Ajax. Still Valencia has bigger names than him, unlike the Ajax of Van der Vaart. I don't think that if he will come to Valencia he will create that much of a bad atmosphere, when he is no more #1 of the team. ;)

If it wasn't for their bad attitude, I would call Sneijder a nice add also(or a bad miss). :D :D

Recoba? :morning:

If you are going to say something, say it to my face :anger:

JK!

Why that "?" anyway? Do you have doubts on Recoba? I think he is the most underrated player!

Better get rid of that troublemaker Eto'o then :whistle:

Oh yeah, and send him to Arsenal or Juve! :woot:

All I know is that Sneijder is not worth anywhere near the figure Madrid payed for him

A big fat Cosign

If I'm wrong correct me, but Luis Garcia costed 4 mill. to Atheletico Madrid right! And still I'll say there are only a handful better midfielders than him. :ninja: