Bellazon

Football

goose

Carrusca? Sorry I don't remember him actually :ninja: Who are Gala selling him to?

hahahaha management at Gala sounds incompetent :|

Ah well. :D Looks like he'll be off to Boca Jrs in the next few days...

Ha, that's so true. Too true in fact. :cry:

I'll reply to some things randomly :D

1- Bouazizi, They definitely should keep Carusca and give him a try! That guy has really a great potential, and if they lose him he will be just another of those talents that this menagement has lost. Since they came, they lost Sergen(he made Gala champion, and took them nearly to CL quarters in 2002), Felipe, Ribery, all the players that prove them wrong after they lost em. They really should start to learn from mistakes.

2- Rosicky has scored quite a few goals. Remeber him scoring 2 in Anfield, 2 against Hamburg, and there were other games he scored 1 also. (Scroll back)I didn't say he did miracles last season, but compared to Hleb, he really had scored enough, and they are midfielders, not strikers. 10 is enough for a midfielder. I remember in 2005 Lampard had 10 goals, and he finished 2nd in POTY rankings. Plus with their Strikers not injured, they'll have more free space, which was something that stopped them last season!

3- I have no hope in "Sven City" (SS, this was fine)

4- Ed, I remember that game in Anfield! I had the same feelings with you! *fuck you Oshea*

5- Don't blame that victory over Chelsea on not having their CB. Remember the goal of Pennant? :woot:

6- Torres might make a big impact in the league. Now their offensieve power is up for one level. But they definitely should have kept Garcia, and then they were able to destroy ManU in both games.

The great tragedy of Alex Hleb is that the only thing he could do to convince some people that he's a good player is by scoring more goals. However, with Fabregas and Rosicky, there's already enough firepower from midfield.

As for Pires, I think it's a matter of "you didn't know what you had until you've lost it". I think even Arsene Wenger didn't imagine the team missing his contributions so badly. On the other hand, in his prime at Arsenal, he was responsible for over 40% of all goals scored. :shock: (Either by scoring them himself or assisting on them) So I don't see how they thought they could just lose his contribution without skipping a beat.

As long as agreeing with you, got to add that another thing that makes Hleb get less attention, is his Nationality. Rosicky and Fabregas were there in Germany, and whoever watched the game between Czech R.- USA, or Spain-Tunisia, is now paying attention on them.

And as for Pires, I don't think team did the wrong thing. I was a big fan of Robert, but his time had passed. I don't think that if he was there, he would have done more than what Rosicky did. In his last season Fabregas was way better than him IMO.

And there is just to many wonderkids at the moment...that Argentinean, crap I forgot his name :pinch: him too...but I guess time will tell; but I don't think he's the next Kaka. :no:

I like Milan but Serie A, I don't really like...personally I prefer La Liga.... Barcelona. :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Messi? He's not the next Kaka, he's the next Maradona :|

Hurrah for La Liga :ddr: You hear that eNe? :whistle: :p

boo for Barca (N) vamos Valencia :thumbsup:

Ed, why are you surprised?!

Nothing new here, Every female likes La Liga! :rofl: JK

Serie A - 4ever!!!!

And yeah, when was the last time we lost to Barca. Oh yeah, I got reminded. I was really young back then LOL.

3- I have no hope in "Sven City" (SS, this was fine)

Who does? :whistle:

4- Ed, I remember that game in Anfield! I had the same feelings with you! *fuck you Oshea*

:clap: :hug:

5- Don't blame that victory over Chelsea on not having their CB. Remember the goal of Pennant? :woot:

No seriously, how many times did our attacks target Essien? :rofl: It was a great goal by Pennant but Rafa really went out of his way to make sure that we won the aerial battles and preyed on Essien's unfamiliarity in central defence.

6- Torres might make a big impact in the league. Now their offensieve power is up for one level. But they definitely should have kept Garcia, and then they were able to destroy ManU in both games.

I wanted to keep Garcia. I like Benayoun and he'll be more effective in the Premier League but we won't have Luis on our trips away in Europe :cry:

And as for Pires, I don't think team did the wrong thing. I was a big fan of Robert, but his time had passed. I don't think that if he was there, he would have done more than what Rosicky did. In his last season Fabregas was way better than him IMO.

One game that defines Fabregas' role in Arsenal was the 2-2 draw with Spurs at White Hart Lane. They wanted to rest Fabregas and Arsenal were playing like crap. Fabregas comes on in the second half and suddenly Arsenal are playing 10 times better than before and Fabregas also sent in the freekick which led to a goal. His role in Arsenal is irreplacable but they have Diaby, Denilson and Merida coming through the ranks, which is really scary :|

and I was talking to my Arsenal friend and suddenly it hit me. It really hasn't been much of a transition these 2 years. It has been more like a revolution at the club. In 2 seasons, only Toure and Gilberto remain of The Invincibles. Henry, Vieira, Edu, Cashley, Campbell, Lauren, Ljungberg, Bergkamp and Pires are all gone :| That is really really crazy :chicken:

Nothing new here, Every female likes La Liga! :rofl: JK

:persuazn:

And yeah, when was the last time we lost to Barca. Oh yeah, I got reminded. I was really young back then LOL.

hahaha :laugh: They always seem to win dodgy penalties or free kicks that tie the game up <_< In some of the matches in recent seasons they didn't even deserve one point <_< Sorry Herve :ninja:

But I do remember that Rivaldo winner :cry2:

Anybody see the chelsea-man utd game today? :ninja:

It was a decent game I suppose, United were clearly the better team. I haven't seen three penalty saves in one go for quite a while... :o

However I have one major complaint, about Wembley. I haven't really been impressed by it so far, and I was horrified to see such large shadowing on the pitch! One would expect them to find a way to get around it, having spent nearly £1billion on a stadium... :blink:

Really? That's crazy! :shock: but go Villa! There will be plenty of opposition for the top spots this season. It seems like Reading, Portsmouth and Bolton are the clubs that haven't improved. Even Fulham have spent £20 million :o

Really? That's crazy! :shock: but go Villa! There will be plenty of opposition for the top spots this season. It seems like Reading, Portsmouth and Bolton are the clubs that haven't improved. Even Fulham have spent £20 million :o

Obviously their pre-season is in it's early stages, whereas we've had a tour of North America so our players were obviously a lot more match fit than theirs, but they were coming off a win against Man Utd. Reading will do well to finish top half of the table but I like that they haven't thrown huge sums at players who'd be straight out the door if the shit hit the fan. They can't really ask for much more than what they got last season, they might as well try and consolidate with what they've got. Portsmouth have spent a lot of money but whether they've improved is debatable. Don't think they'll be in any trouble though. Bolton have bought Gavin McCann and Jlloyd Samuel from us so surely a relegation fight beckons for them!

Our new striker scored two goals on his debut! :drool: :drool:

He had two chances and scored twice! :clap: :dance:

Efficient :thumbsup:

Obviously their pre-season is in it's early stages, whereas we've had a tour of North America so our players were obviously a lot more match fit than theirs, but they were coming off a win against Man Utd. Reading will do well to finish top half of the table but I like that they haven't thrown huge sums at players who'd be straight out the door if the shit hit the fan. They can't really ask for much more than what they got last season, they might as well try and consolidate with what they've got. Portsmouth have spent a lot of money but whether they've improved is debatable. Don't think they'll be in any trouble though. Bolton have bought Gavin McCann and Jlloyd Samuel from us so surely a relegation fight beckons for them!

No excuse for Inter after beating Manyoo. (Did anyone see Adriano's own goal? Great header, pity the alcohol affected him and he put it into his own net :laugh:). Bolton :rofl: I hope they get relegated :| and Pompey, who have they bought but Nugent? :idk:

Haha yep, exactly.

And they say it's the perfect stadium... :trout:

English media :cain:

Anyway there are at least 2 criteria for the perfect stadium; tornado-proof glass and a retractable roof :laugh:

I never thought I'd defend those dastardly media goons but in all fairness, nobody has done a more stirling job of whipping up negative thoughts about the new Wembley than the English press. That's what you get when you hire lazy Australian builders that lay the first brick about two years late.

You see in Britain we moan about stuff we want (a new national stadium, the Olympics) and then when we get it we become outraged. "You mean we have to PAY to host the Olympics?! Get outta here!"

So remember...

Losing in penalty shoot-outs = OMG u brave lions wur sooo unlukki~!

Paying for the Olympics = OMG u want me 2 pay 4 ur stoopid runin race?