Bellazon

Football

goose

Haha! :war:

I'm only shooting at you because you told me to. I would never kill you for prefering Heidi. :D :p :heart:

Ah OK, that's good to hear. Hopefully the team is over the 'rough patch' :) The LTU Arena is an amazing stadium too, I was surprised it didn't get used in the WC last year...

Mehmet Scholl! :heart: Haha, what a player...half Turkish too! If only we could have stolen him for the national team... :whistle:

Oh cool, whereabouts is Lügde? What are you studying btw?

Lol yeah I don't speak any Spanish at all (unless you count 'hello' etc. :D ), but I agree with you - her beauty is just so universal. :blush:

Its still North Rhine. ;) So I've made a wiki page of my hometown that's not against the law :p. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L%C3%BCgde But preferring Heidi over Claudia....ahhh!!!!! :|

Yes we went through a rough patch, but you know stregthening the midfield really worked. :D

And Met is forever ours! BACK OFF! :p

I'm studying journalism, but minoring in latin studies! I'm planning to learn spanish...so I can finally see Pen without her voice being dubbed or the annoying subtitiles. :D

Hey that's a pretty detailed page you created! :) I really like the North Rhine region, having spent time there last year it really grew on me. Koln is another great city which I checked out (albeit for just a day), some fantastic architecture there too.

Journalism eh, that's pretty cool! As is Latin Studies...I learned Latin for a few years and found it really interesting but quite tough so I've dropped it. Regretting it now though... :(

North Rhine is absoulutly gorgeous (imo the best Germany has to offer)...and the women aren't bad either. ;)

I was going to minor in Russian...but a friend of my father's says that it is an almost impossible language to master. :|

So latin doesn't seem so hard....and I'll have an ante on Pourt, Span, Ita. and French!! Ohlala :woot: :woot:

He's young...that's why Persuazn wants him :| Milan are protecting him from Andrea :ninja: He's a revelation in Brasil though...but we all know there are too many wonderkids around at the moment :whistle:

So you're a Milan supporter as well I assume? :shifty:

And there is just to many wonderkids at the moment...that Argentinean, crap I forgot his name :pinch: him too...but I guess time will tell; but I don't think he's the next Kaka. :no:

I like Milan but Serie A, I don't really like...personally I prefer La Liga.... Barcelona. :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

And there is just to many wonderkids at the moment...that Argentinean, crap I forgot his name :pinch: him too...but I guess time will tell; but I don't think he's the next Kaka. :no:

I like Milan but Serie A, I don't really like...personally I prefer La Liga.... Barcelona. :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Messi? He's not the next Kaka, he's the next Maradona :|

Hurrah for La Liga :ddr: You hear that eNe? :whistle: :p

boo for Barca (N) vamos Valencia :thumbsup:

well he did replicate Maradona's wonder goal against England AND his "Hand of God" goal as well last year. He's Argentinean, left footed, small and has the ball stuck to his foot. I think Messi definitely has the potential to reach such heights. Whether he does or not, only time will tell.

Liga :clap:

No, we had some injuries at the start of the year and by the end we were too worn out to do anything. We were good one week, horrible the next :/ But we are still better than Barca :p

expect good things for Barca or Valencia?