Bellazon

Football

goose

GS have plans for a new stadium too, around 52k capacity with a retractable roof...but plans have been around since about '94 for a new stadium so I won't believe anything until I see cranes!

:shock: Wha-wha-WHAT :shock:

Retractable-Roof *checks dictionary once again*

Oh my! I really doubt it, they had quite much financial problems, during the last decade! I heard of some training places projects in Riva, but that stadium sounds WHOW :woot:

- La Liga :blah: - Serie A :clap: 4eva

:cain: It's the opposite. Serie A :blah: - La Liga :clap: 4evahhhhhhhhhh!

You guys don' want it with Italian Calcio/

Ask Premier League, they don't want it with Italian Calcio/

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :ddr:

- And Ange, while talking about smoking:

Loved your Daria ( :woot: DARIA :woot: ) avatar, even tho', I don't smoke!

Aha merci! I love it too especially because of my Canadian Bacon D A R I A! One of my favourite models, she's the best. :woot: Aha I don't smoke either.

Glad that you don't smoke either :hug: And YES, even if she somkes, Daria is still the BEST :D

- Well, if he will be the best in Barca, it would take a lot of attention, and I'm too confident on him. He might have something like 15 goals, in CL & La Liga combined (IMO) :/

We'll see :shifty: I love Henry, but given the first half of the year, no no no, he isn't a contender in my eyes. But that could all change. :)

Yes, he isn't a contender so far by the first half, but not cuz he was bad, but cuz he was injured. And that won't really matter, if he plays better than the others (esp. Kaka) he will be there as a contender! If the players didn't won the CL or WC by the end of the first half, than usually the second half of the year is the one that counts the most. You can take Zidane 2003 (Fifa)or Shevchenko 2004 (France Football) as instance! Not too impresive endings in the previous seasons, and perfect starts in the next ones. They still menaged to win the awards!

Or Ronaldo 96 is the best example ever! In PSV absolutely no-one gave him a shot. With his transfer to Barcelona he started with his miracles, and became the youngest player ever to win the Fifa POTY award!

- Why don't you care for my posts :cry2: ? JK :p

- Oh, and I agree that Messi was better, but you asked who we think that will win, not who we think deserved. If I was going to give the awards, my list would be:

1. Kaka'

2. Messi

3. Drogba

I like that list, but where's C. Ronaldo? I would place him second ahead of Messi & Drogba.

I mentioned it previously that he didn't really impressed me in the scond half of the prvious season. By the end of the first half he already had 13 goals(at least) in the league, and finished with less than 20(as far as I know). On the other hand, Messi was really impressive! He carried Barca single-handedly in most of the games, and since we last talk he add some credit on his bucket in Copa America (did you see his goal against Mexico) ?

And Drogba was really impressive IMO. He saved lots of the games single-handedly, plus the goals he scored were freaky. I had too much fun watching him last season. Sure he didn't do as much as he did at the end of 06, but I'd still pick him over Ronaldo :blush:

Ed you'll be happy to know that Valencia won against a very sluggish Inter.

And the post-Henry era begins... Arsenal won 2:1 versus Paris SG.

^ There is another Valencia fan here :brows:

^ I'm telling yall, better watch out :evil:

Poetic.

Glad that you don't smoke either :hug: And YES, even if she somkes, Daria is still the BEST :D

Aha smoking is a bad habit. DW is love. :heart:

Yes, he isn't a contender so far by the first half, but not cuz he was bad, but cuz he was injured. And that won't really matter, if he plays better than the others (esp. Kaka) he will be there as a contender! If the players didn't won the CL or WC by the end of the first half, than usually the second half of the year is the one that counts the most. You can take Zidane 2003 (Fifa)or Shevchenko 2004 (France Football) as instance! Not too impresive endings in the previous seasons, and perfect starts in the next ones. They still menaged to win the awards!

Or Ronaldo 96 is the best example ever! In PSV absolutely no-one gave him a shot. With his transfer to Barcelona he started with his miracles, and became the youngest player ever to win the Fifa POTY award!

I mentioned it previously that he didn't really impressed me in the scond half of the prvious season. By the end of the first half he already had 13 goals(at least) in the league, and finished with less than 20(as far as I know). On the other hand, Messi was really impressive! He carried Barca single-handedly in most of the games, and since we last talk he add some credit on his bucket in Copa America (did you see his goal against Mexico) ?

And Drogba was really impressive IMO. He saved lots of the games single-handedly, plus the goals he scored were freaky. I had too much fun watching him last season. Sure he didn't do as much as he did at the end of 06, but I'd still pick him over Ronaldo :blush:

Agreed.

Hopefully, Henry definetly deserves once to win the POTY.

Not too impressive? Sheva I can't argue because I have no idea about. But Zizou, non. Sensational in Madrid's win for the La Liga crown.

Ronnie, I can't remember in 96 with the exception of a few games I watched.

Aha... skips through lines.

I missed Messi's goal. DD :heart: We'll see what happens in decembre. ;)

^ There is another Valencia fan here :brows:

^ I'm telling yall, better watch out :evil:

Excellent, more reasons to dislike you. Aha lol kidding. :p Valencia? :ninja: HALA MADRID!

Are you a Gunners fan too? :woot:

Of course Valencia beat Inter :p and you know they will beat Arsenal as well :evil:

I've watched a bit of Henry in preseason and from what I've seen he'll need to improve A LOT to win POTY :| It's probably just the injury though... but Kaka will win it for sure :nicole:

We'll go, I'll take you. And while there, we'll watch a France Euro qualifer. VIVE LES BLEUS! :woot: Ohh! And also while we're there we can video tape our docu on belated Bastille Day & Zizou. See c'est parfait.

yay :ddr: bahahahahaha yes! I can't wait for our doco to start production :woot:

neither :rofl: peru's coaches in the past and til now have been horrible, which is why they need to fire him, but they could have potential, it was a good game between argentina and peru in venezuela's copa america '07 though but argentina ended up winning then to play with brazil and we all know those 2 teams are great in south america, great records show it and talented players . don't know much about mexico, only have seen a couple of games of theirs. I rather go with Italy :), we will see who will win in the south africa's world cup in 2010, great 3 more years .... :rofl:

Of course Valencia beat Inter :p and you know they will beat Arsenal as well :evil:

I've watched a bit of Henry in preseason and from what I've seen he'll need to improve A LOT to win POTY :| It's probably just the injury though... but Kaka will win it for sure :nicole:

:nicole: I like Inter much better than Valencia, even if pizza maker is on the team. Aha I love to make of that guy, but I won't forget... :persuazn:

We'll see...

Really? I haven't seen Henry at all. Best bets is that Kaka will win it.

yay :ddr: bahahahahaha yes! I can't wait for our doco to start production :woot:

Me too! :woot:

Poetic.

:brows: :brows: :brows: :brows: :brows: :brows: :brows: :brows: :brows: :brows: :brows: :brows: :brows: :brows: :brows: :brows: :brows: :brows:

Now!

Just Because/ :ninja:

I am Boss/ :capt:

Applause/ :clap:

:brows: :brows: :brows: :brows: :brows: :brows: :brows: :brows: :brows: :brows: :brows: :brows: :brows: :brows: :brows: :brows: :brows: :brows:

Agreed.

Hopefully, Henry definetly deserves once to win the POTY.

Not too impressive? Sheva I can't argue because I have no idea about. But Zizou, non. Sensational in Madrid's win for the La Liga crown.

Ronnie, I can't remember in 96 with the exception of a few games I watched.

Aha... skips through lines.

I missed Messi's goal. DD :heart: We'll see what happens in decembre. ;)

Yep, he definitely desrves one! Too bad they didn't choose him when he deserved!

Well, you know that I'm a huge Zizou fan, but yes he wasn't that impressive! In Champions League he was nice(esp. the 2nd game against Juve, he was nearly succseeding the impossible), but not too much in the League. They barely won the title, and that cuz Sociedad made some rookie mistakes through the end of the season! Plus his teammate Ronaldo was better than him IMO! Zidane wasn't the best that year(Nedved, Ronaldo & Henry were better than him - IMO), he was just the best player of November-December, and it was what stayed most on the peoples mind, when it was time to vote! ;)

You don't remember Ronnie96! :no: You definitely missed a lot! :ninja:

That goal was posted here by SS, you can check last 5 pages, and it should be somewhere there! PURE CLASSIC!

Yep!! And who makes your top3! :wave:

Huh, they will beat Liverpool as well :blah: :evil:

Henry will be great for Barca, I don't even have the tinyest doubt about it, but Kaka IMO has the France Football award 95% in his pocket! Hoping he'll be able to win both awards!

GS have plans for a new stadium too, around 52k capacity with a retractable roof...but plans have been around since about '94 for a new stadium so I won't believe anything until I see cranes!

:shock: Wha-wha-WHAT :shock:

Retractable-Roof *checks dictionary once again*

Oh my! I really doubt it, they had quite much financial problems, during the last decade! I heard of some training places projects in Riva, but that stadium sounds WHOW :woot:

Yeah! It's a fabulous proposal, perfect for Gala, but like you said we are hundreds of millions in debt. However, the current idea is that a Turkish house-building company, TOKI, will take the project into their own hands and build the stadium for us, and lease it to GS for 49 years. So, it will be state-owned, therefore making it financially feasable for Gala to pursue.

About Riva, I've absolutely no idea where that project went. Yet another empty promise from the chairman... :D

Anyway, here are the two proposals for the new stadium...

seyrantepestadi02so3.jpg

post-3241-0-1446013863-57436_thumb.jpg

What do you think?

It'll apparently be ready for the 2009-10 season...

^ Yeah, I do the same also! I have some members of my family living there! And what makes you interested on em? Are you originated from Turkey?

^Yeah, K.H.Feldkamp is too old, and I remeber him from BJK, I didn't like him neither! He was in turkey twice as a menager, but left the post due to his health problems in both times! I really think that the previous coach Gerets was way better.

^ Yeah, I'm eager to see him playing also, and I trust in him. He was always my fav in German League!

Oh wow, in what part?

Yep, I'm Turkish myself (although from Cyprus) but was born 'n' bred in London. :D Still, my heart lies in Istanbul... :laugh: :blush:

Oh God I know - it's ridiculous to think that a 76 year-old guy is in charge of such a team...he's not up to it! Like you said, he's already had to give up coaching in the past because of his health...and that was like ten years ago!

Talking of Lincoln...he missed a penalty in his first game yesterday! (*cough* TORRES *cough*) :ninja: :p

Now!

Just Because/ :ninja:

I am Boss/ :capt:

Applause/ :clap:

Decent but it doesn't dazzle me.

Yep, he definitely desrves one! Too bad they didn't choose him when he deserved!

Well, you know that I'm a huge Zizou fan, but yes he wasn't that impressive! In Champions League he was nice(esp. the 2nd game against Juve, he was nearly succseeding the impossible), but not too much in the League. They barely won the title, and that cuz Sociedad made some rookie mistakes through the end of the season! Plus his teammate Ronaldo was better than him IMO! Zidane wasn't the best that year(Nedved, Ronaldo & Henry were better than him - IMO), he was just the best player of November-December, and it was what stayed most on the peoples mind, when it was time to vote! ;)

You don't remember Ronnie96! :no: You definitely missed a lot! :ninja:

That goal was posted here by SS, you can check last 5 pages, and it should be somewhere there! PURE CLASSIC!

Yep!! And who makes your top3! :wave:

All I have to say is Zidane forever. :heart:

I'm not complaining, I very much happy we beat a second string RS. :D

I thought Pavel stood out the most.

I was 6. Aha, it's not what I missed, it's what I'm about to discover.

I still dislike that little cheater, regardless of his great skills.

FIFA awards as of this moment:

1 Kaka

2 Ronaldo

3 Drogba