Bellazon

Football

goose

Gala are selling Carrusca. :cry: He was a star in the U-21 squad for Argentina, but we wasted him. He didn't even play 90 minutes last seaons! Ed, you may remember him from the CL match against Liverpool? :ninja:

Anyway watch how this guy eventually becomes a world star. It'll be Ribery all over again... :(

I will kill the fools who run this club! :war:

I wouldn't say Fabregas was underrated at all, but Hleb and Rosicky are. Although it's probably because they are being compared to the days when Pires and Ljungberg used to do the same job but still chip in with their fair share of goals while Hleb and Rosicky anywhere near as much :/

Well, at least you can still boast about your unbeaten record against the top 4 :ninja: Liverpool lose to everyone <_< especially the Toffees...I can't believe 3-0 :cry: They must die this season :knives:

Yes, Fabregas is not underrated, but before WC he was also.

I'll agree with you on Hleb, but not on Rosicky. He has really a geat shot, and has scored enough goals. On the other hand, Hleb really lacks the finishing skills! If he was a better scorer, he could have been putted to the "elite" of todays players. Thos trio has great smooth pass combinations. Love to watch them play! :D

Loverpool better start winning those big games. I know they have o hope against the gunners, but at least beat that God Damn ManU team! It has ben like forever, Manu hasn't lost against you guys! :no:

Gala are selling Carrusca. :cry: He was a star in the U-21 squad for Argentina, but we wasted him. He didn't even play 90 minutes last seaons! Ed, you may remember him from the CL match against Liverpool? :ninja:

Anyway watch how this guy eventually becomes a world star. It'll be Ribery all over again... :(

I will kill the fools who run this club! :war:

Carrusca? Sorry I don't remember him actually :ninja: Who are Gala selling him to?

hahahaha management at Gala sounds incompetent :|

I'll agree with you on Hleb, but not on Rosicky. He has really a geat shot, and has scored enough goals. On the other hand, Hleb really lacks the finishing skills! If he was a better scorer, he could have been putted to the "elite" of todays players. Thos trio has great smooth pass combinations. Love to watch them play! :D

Loverpool better start winning those big games. I know they have o hope against the gunners, but at least beat that God Damn ManU team! It has ben like forever, Manu hasn't lost against you guys! :no:

How many goals did Rosicky score? He didn't score that many but yes he does have a great shot. Hleb is great to watch on the ball :clap: The way he twists and turns to get out of tight situations is a treat to watch. I really like him but he'll have to be more selfish and finish more this season, especially with Henry gone :(

I know! :anger: we always choke the big games and we only beat Chelsea last year because they didn't have their first choice centre-back and we exploited the hell out of that :ninja: I really want to do a double over Manyoo :anger: I remember we totally owned the last season at Anfield but then they scored that last minute winner <_< F*CK YOU O'SHEA! (and Fletcher for the first game at Old Trafford) <_<

Rosicky didn't get nearly enough goals last season. And I'm like President of the Rosicky fan club but man he wasted a lot of opportunities.

I agree :yes:

Gol Gol Gol Torrrrrres. :D

I'm impressed. ;)

I've yet to watch the highlights but Stevie G scored as well :woot: but it was against Shanghai :wacko:

Just watched the goals. Poor defending by the right back to give Torres the call, but nice finish. Woot for the pass by Benayoun :clap:

and Gerrard's goal :o I was actually expecting a 20 yard cracker but this was completely different

I wouldn't say Fabregas was underrated at all, but Hleb and Rosicky are. Although it's probably because they are being compared to the days when Pires and Ljungberg used to do the same job but still chip in with their fair share of goals while Hleb and Rosicky anywhere near as much :/

Well, at least you can still boast about your unbeaten record against the top 4 :ninja: Liverpool lose to everyone <_< especially the Toffees...I can't believe 3-0 :cry: They must die this season :knives:

The great tragedy of Alex Hleb is that the only thing he could do to convince some people that he's a good player is by scoring more goals. However, with Fabregas and Rosicky, there's already enough firepower from midfield.

As for Pires, I think it's a matter of "you didn't know what you had until you've lost it". I think even Arsene Wenger didn't imagine the team missing his contributions so badly. On the other hand, in his prime at Arsenal, he was responsible for over 40% of all goals scored. :shock: (Either by scoring them himself or assisting on them) So I don't see how they thought they could just lose his contribution without skipping a beat.

The great tragedy of Alex Hleb is that the only thing he could do to convince some people that he's a good player is by scoring more goals. However, with Fabregas and Rosicky, there's already enough firepower from midfield.

How many goals did Fabregas and Rosicky get between them last season in the Premiership? I don't want this taken out of context because obviously both of them made enormous contributions through assists and what-not but they were hardly getting many for themselves.

How many goals did Fabregas and Rosicky get between them last season in the Premiership? I don't want this taken out of context because obviously both of them made enormous contributions through assists and what-not but they were hardly getting many for themselves.

What I meant is that they have a better mid to long-range shot than Hleb, so they potentially should be able to score a lot of goals from mid-field.

As for Pires, I think it's a matter of "you didn't know what you had until you've lost it". I think even Arsene Wenger didn't imagine the team missing his contributions so badly. On the other hand, in his prime at Arsenal, he was responsible for over 40% of all goals scored. :shock: (Either by scoring them himself or assisting on them) So I don't see how they thought they could just lose his contribution without skipping a beat.

Apparently they are playing Hleb in the hole now (finally, they play him in the right position :cain:) and Hleb is doing really well :clap: Soon people will see his abilities even if he doesn't score :clap:

Arsene is a pedophile and Pires got too old :morning: They brought Reyes in and he made the most assists out of the whole team back in 2004-05 or 2005-06. One of those seasons (I'm betting on the latter), but then he didn't like the London weather...what can you do? :idk:

wait...I think you can count in on one hand hahaha

What I meant is that they have a better mid to long-range shot than Hleb, so they potentially should be able to score a lot of goals from mid-field.

If Rosicky didn't fizz wide and Fabregas didn't shoot straight at the keeper all the time then yes, they could have something going on there :ninja: