Bellazon

NBA

goose

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
What surgery? :idk:

Kobe has a bad pinky finger. Ligament damage, I believe. He was supposed to have it surgery on it, but he would have caused him to miss the Olympics, so he decided to postpone it. Most people guessed that he would have the surgery after the Olympics. He postponed it again because he didn't want to miss the preseason.

I think the Posey pick-up for the Hornets will be the biggest move of the year, along with Mo Williams joining Lebron. I doubt if Elton Brand will be enough to allow the Sixers any sort of serious play-off run.

Oh and the Phoenix Suns will soon be kicking themselves for basically giving the Rudy Fernandez pick away to Portland. He's going to be great.

I sure am glad they gave Kobe the MVP last year...because I thought he should have had it at least one of the Nash MVPs... :ninja: . But they owed it to him as a result, it seems. So now that they gave him his due, no one owes anyone anything, so if LeBron averages MORE POINTS, HIGHER FG%, MORE ASSISTS (with a worse offensive cast), THE SAME STEALS, MORE BLOCKS, MORE REBOUNDS, ROUGHLY THE SAME TURNOVERS (while handling the ball more) or is 30-7-7 again this year...its up for grabs baby :) !

Lebron is truly unbelievable. Kobe maybe the best player but Lebron would own Kobe 1 on 1.

And I wathced THE KING dismantle my beloved Bulls. O Bulls, so much talent yet no chemistry. They need a big time trade. I think they can be one of the strongest teams in the east if they make a key roster change

Yeah :hehe: .

Kobe is best technical skilled player in the game :yes: .

Pure skill wise, LeBron can only beat him passing, but physically...he is more like a freak of nature :laugh: .

I love the Bulls, so I hate to see them struggle, but some teams just seem like they just have some good peices scattered here and there :pinch: , I wish I could just merge them like in NBA Live or something :ninja: . Just mix the Bulls with the Magic :ninja: .