Bellazon

NBA

goose

Well, at-least the 76ers seem to be on the verge or improovement. I really like their intensity and the way they played defense in the games I've seen them in this year. And I really like Samuel Dalembert as well :) . Overcoming the Celtics or Pistons would take a HUGE effort (maybe even a miracle, but it's not impossible...), and I think you guys have a pretty decent chance against the Raptors and maybe even to surprise the Cavaileers and Magic :flower: .

Block Highlights Part 1

:rofl:

The fast break :| we're like frickin unstoppable with it. and our transition defense. plus our bench kicks ass. other than that we've just been playing better overall. btw we clinched a playoff spot tonight. and in the west even NO or SA could end up missing the playoffs with a major injury or something :laugh: sad :/

The fast break :| we're like frickin unstoppable with it. and our transition defense. plus our bench kicks ass. other than that we've just been playing better overall. btw we clinched a playoff spot tonight. and in the west even NO or SA could end up missing the playoffs with a major injury or something :laugh: sad :/

You're likely to meet LeBron and his Cavs in the first round of the play-offs right? That's not exactly a gift... Who is going to guard him... :blink:

It's a disgrace that a team like Atlanta is going to make the play-offs while it looks like Dallas, Denver or Golden State might miss the play-offs in the west. They won like 15 games more!

It'd prefer to see the Mavs and the Warriors clinch the final play-off spots. But it looks like one of them will lose out to Denver at this point. :/

Okay, I have an idea. Make up a team comprised entirely of Bad-ass guys. Now, this doesn't mean make the best possible team you can think of. Just the team of guys who fight hard every night, aren't afraid to get a little rough and dirty to win, and are fearless and proficient in clutch situations.

To give an example, I consider Dirk Nowitzki to be a great player, but he's not a Bad-ass.

My team:

PG Baron Davis

SG Kobe Bryant

C Rasheed Wallace

PF Kevin Garnett

SF Stephen Jackson

Those guys would murder any team they'd encounter. Seriously, those are five blood-thirsty maniacs right there. Not only that, but there's so much defensive intensity in that line-up as well that the other team might struggle to keep the outcome even semi-respectable. It'd pay very good money to see that team play a single season together.

You're likely to meet LeBron and his Cavs in the first round of the play-offs right? That's not exactly a gift... Who is going to guard him... :blink:

It's a disgrace that a team like Atlanta is going to make the play-offs while it looks like Dallas, Denver or Golden State might miss the play-offs in the west. They won like 15 games more!

It'd prefer to see the Mavs and the Warriors clinch the final play-off spots. But it looks like one of them will lose out to Denver at this point. :/

Nobody can "guard" the King :laugh: but Iguodala, one of the best one on one defenders in the league imo will be up the the challenge. we might play the Magic though. Id rather play the Cavs. They may have the King but Magic have Superman :nicole:

Atl has Bibby now. look at their lineup. Next year watch out for them. btw Dallas will make the playoffs. GS....not so much

• 2 weeks later...

With Shaq in foul trouble, getting hacked and winded and with Shawn Marion gone... :whistle: :ninja: ...they just can't stop Duncan and they can't stop Parker and M.G. either, plus with Bowen haunting Nash...But I still thought they wouldn't be getting owned :blink: .

Congrats Matt! I must admit, I haven't seen much of you guys since Iverson left :ninja: , but you guys are really interresting. You guys seem intense and work well as a team. I hope you guys win this series :hehe: .

Hawks and Nuggets, you heard it hear first :hehe: .

:rofl: