Bellazon

NBA

goose

Except the Spurs have been down 2-0 before in these play-offs. I'll start to believe a lot more in LA's chances once they get a win in San Antonio.

If they do, this thing could be done in five games, which would be amazing.

SympathysSilhouette, are you amazed?! Lakers took out the Spurs in 5 games, and now are headed to the NBA FINALS!!! :clap: :ddr: :dance: :hell yea!: :blueeyedbaby: Now, the Lake show can just sit back, relax, and see how the Eastern Conference finals play out. And in the finals, the best of 7 goes to a 2-3-2 format. So, regardless of who we play, it being Detroit or Boston, we just gotta win 1 of the first 2 games, then the next 3 will be IN L.A.!!! :D :fun: And it gets better if you are a Laker fan. So far, the Lakers have won every playoff game AT HOME!!! :yes:

wow that series could have been completely different if the Spurs hadnt choked in the first game.

Yeah, it could have been, but the Lakers WEREN'T HAVING IT!!! :no: It was you Matt, you were the one who said the Spurs lost the series when they let the Lakers come back to win that 1st game. GOOD CALL!!! (Y) :flower: Now that the Celtics took care of the Pistons, we know what's what. Also, Lakers-Celtics revives a OLD SCHOOL RIVALRY!!! :yes: They have faced each other 10 times in the NBA Finals. Celtics won 8, and the Lakers 2. Last time they matched up, in 1987, the Lakers won. The fact that Magic Johnson and Larry Bird had a personal rivalry that went back to their college days helped intensify the rivalry. The Celtics, after winning the East Conference finals, some of the players started the famous chant "BEAT L.A.!!! BEAT L.A.!!!" Mayn, this is gonna be FUN!!!

teams that lose the first 2 away games in the 2-3-2 format lose the series 90% of the time. so the Lakers better get down to bizness :whistle:

True that. And I believe that the Lakers will take care of business tonight. They lost the 1st game, no biggie. Lakers wanted the get one of the first 2, and tonight is they have another chance to acheive that. That way, the series tips in favor of the Lakers, who have won every playoff game AT HOME!!! :D

The Lakers came back and made it close, but they fell short. The Lakers are pretty much done now. Even though the Lakers are undefeated at home in the playoffs, winning 3 straight games is highly unlikely. :(

Cool. The Lakers won. :) I'm not gonna be too exited, though. We gotta make sure this series goes back to Beantown, hopefully up 3-2. The Celtics have never lost Finals series that went 7 games. Plus, today was my birthday, so I needed something to be happy about.

We're killing em! Record baby! 21 point deficit in the 1st quarter :ddr: !

And the Celtics came back to WIN IT!!! :pinch: :shock: Dude, I don't even know what to say, I'm so in shock right now. Ahh, the Lakers are done. They'll be lucky if this series actually makes it back to Boston. :(