Bellazon

Shoes

moiselles

All of them.

Well that's a lie i absolutely HATE sporty sneakers (lie Nike) they're only for the gym!

And the phat farm (for girls duh) and k-swiss and i don't know the brands but i guess u guys know what i mean i absolutely hate them and here everybody wears them.

Now I do like sneakers but Flat pretty stylish sneakers they're fab and comfy!

But don't make us any taller tho..

But yeah i looove heels too , but too bad i can't wear them cuz i feel like i'll die maybe 1,2 hours at the max.

I don't know how some girls can be on their feet for long wearing heels.Can you?

And i like nice planfroms too and they're trenty now.

And i like ballet shoes. Well i looove a lot a Lot of different type of shoes.

But my shoes Deff have to match what i am wearing , i can not leave the house if i'm not matching that's a crime for me.

So if i buy shoes i have to buy all my clothes that they'll match with or if i buy a top i can't resist buying , that i have nothing to match with it's shoes shopping time! Lol

Hmm i'll find piics eventually tommoro to show what shoes i like.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

amen to that! Manolo's are better then sex (so i hear)...but really if you've never tried manolo's your missing out on like. they are like little leather pillows for your feat. They are my favs! Loubutans are nice for a very basic heal...but Manolo's are cutting edge for me. I guess it depends on your outfit at the time. Red patent leather Mary Jane's....perfection.

bgx00nqmpfz1.th.jpg

But all i have to say is one word BALENCIAGA.

balenciagagr7.th.png

I LOVE heels. Especially since I'm super short they make me feel a little better about my height. :laugh: I basically live in heels now. But I do like to wear flat shoes sometimes. I work out alot so I have alot of shoes for different sports (like running, football, basketball, etc.)

I love heels too, but anyone have this issue like me? I don't feel like a lady and i don't feel confident or sexy without heels, so when I go out, I'm always wearing heels...

I kind of have that problem too. I wear heels alot, but because I'm really short and I have alot of tall friends so it makes me feel a little better. But another reason why I wear them too is because I also don't feel too confident without heels, especially in nice places. And plus, flats are kind of annoying to me because I don't think they really look right with certain clothes...I think with a heel, the outfit looks more put together instead of just slapped together.

That's just my opinion though! :)