Bellazon

Shoes

moiselles

oh wow, that looks like the D&G one shown above :D

Yes :|

Those shoes, well...

I quite like gladiator shoes, but really.... that D&G show was for.. s/s 2008 season? And we have s/s 2009 now, come on... It feels like we are back to last year's trend :blink: I mean, in past 2 days my mum made me go shopping with her... and I really hate buying shoes because 1) my feet have always been very thin 2) I'm very picky :p anyways... it seemed like in every 2nd shop there were at least 3 different models of gladiator shoes.. blah.

I want to have shoes on a short heel, summer ones... preferably red or yellow... leather...

Guess I have to go shopping tommorow. Oh wait, I think tommorow most shops will be closed, if not all :|

What are your favourite shoes shops? Where do you girls like to shop?

Maybe I'll visit Nine West next time, I've never had shoes from them but recently that was the only place where I liked some pairs but the only problem was, that they didn't have shoes I liked in my size :pinch:

you have gladiator shoes every second shop :|

what can I say about me that I never saw here in any shop these kind of shoes? :pinch:

my mom's going to Finland in ten days, that's where I'm going to buy them :p

but if she can't find them then these:

dxl70563860d0107610504.jpg

^ Yes :p and I have no idea :p

but not all of them look like "original" gladiator shoes. I mean, purple gladiator shoes?? Really? :blink:

Genta-you can't find your gladiator shoes in your H&M, so your mum will buy you them in H&M in Finland??

^ Yes :p and I have no idea :p

but not all of them look like "original" gladiator shoes. I mean, purple gladiator shoes?? Really? :blink:

Genta-you can't find your gladiator shoes in your H&M, so your mum will buy you them in H&M in Finland??

yeah...you're right about the purple ones :|

we don't have h&m here :pinch: but I heard somewhere a rumor-a friend told me-that it will ope soon :idk:

though I wouldn't like that much because then everyone will buy in h&m than only :p

though I wouldn't like that much because then everyone will buy in h&m than only :p

Oh I know what you mean.

Some girls here, who seem to think that they are "stylish", end up looking like walking advertisements of Zara and H&M :| that's so :cain: of course I shop in these shops too, but not very often and I'm lucky, because even if I wear something from such a popular store, I never see anyone on a street with the same item which I'm wearing. Or, if somebody wears the same thing, it doesn't look as good as on me anyway :cool: :rofl: :rofl:

whoa, layla you're tall already and gotta wear heels :D

Well, I'm not looking for shoes at a very high heel atm.

I own just one pair of heels, but not THAT high....

And I guess, sometimes, to some outfits, it really looks much better when you wear heels than if you'd wear flats :/

Anyway, I feel like when I wear heels it's more uncomfortable for me than for others :| :p you know-height difference between you and others.

Oh I know what you mean.

Some girls here, who seem to think that they are "stylish", end up looking like walking advertisements of Zara and H&M :| that's so :cain: of course I shop in these shops too, but not very often and I'm lucky, because even if I wear something from such a popular store, I never see anyone on a street with the same item which I'm wearing. Or, if somebody wears the same thing, it doesn't look as good as on me anyway :cool: :rofl: :rofl:

lol :rofl:

we have here only outlet Zara-and nobody buys something in it :rofl: but we've got Mango so I know too what you mean :laugh:

And I guess, sometimes, to some outfits, it really looks much better when you wear heels than if you'd wear flats :/

Anyway, I feel like when I wear heels it's more uncomfortable for me than for others :| :p you know-height difference between you and others.

sometimes it is confusing-you want to be taller when you're with tall people, or you want to be shorter when you're with really short people :p

I have so much problems wearing heels :| I'm already thinking about what I'm going to do about prom :pinch:

oh yeah I understand.

I'm not tall but people around me are short,

when I wore heels they looked tiny, but I found it interesting, lol :D

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Lyon' post='1719055' date='May 31 2009, 05:26

sometimes it is confusing-you want to be taller when you're with tall people, or you want to be shorter when you're with really short people :p

I have so much problems wearing heels :| I'm already thinking about what I'm going to do about prom :pinch:

I wore cute sandals for mine a long time ago because my dress was long and it didn't matter because you couldn't see them and I was afraid to be taller than my date and lastly because well it's just easier to dance in :laugh:

yeah a lot of people do that :laugh: but I don't really think that I can wear a long dress for my prom because I'm pretty short and the long dress would make me look even shorter :| Something above the knee would be nice ... :p

and since there's no escape from heels, I guess I'll have to get used to them :laugh: But there are always the wedges, since I have a horrible balance :pinch:

btw I couldn't get the sandals :( I'll buy something else :whistle:

they're deathly....at least for me :| nah, just kidding :p

I think...they would do. If you consider the front part too that is higher, then there's not much left in the back :p At least that's how it seems to me :p

I should consider these kind of shoes :whistle:

They're beautiful btw :wub: