Bellazon

Shoes

moiselles

I love heels too, but anyone have this issue like me? I don't feel like a lady and i don't feel confident or sexy without heels, so when I go out, I'm always wearing heels...

I kind of have that problem too. I wear heels alot, but because I'm really short and I have alot of tall friends so it makes me feel a little better. But another reason why I wear them too is because I also don't feel too confident without heels, especially in nice places. And plus, flats are kind of annoying to me because I don't think they really look right with certain clothes...I think with a heel, the outfit looks more put together instead of just slapped together.

That's just my opinion though! :)

I agree. I love heels. So much more elegant, even if just with jeans... it really adds something to the outfit, I think.

I have to admit.. I love shoes, especially heels! Christian Louboutin... OMG! Manalo Blanik :drool: .

But not only heels... sometimes I just wanna go casual and I just bought these super cool

sneakers in London. Customized by this girl from a fashion academy. Everybody's like 'wow... those shoes

are SO cool. Where'd you get them?' But they're unique... there's only 1 pair of them :D.

So... no I also feel feminin in sneakers.... Though heels ad that extra touch, casual can be sexy too.

I pretty much just wear heels, flats, and sandals to school and day-to-day. I just buy a lot of shoes to collect them and whip them out on special occasions. It's pretty cool to buy a dress and happen to conveniently have a pair shoes that match them.

one of my favorites:

v264675ji0.th.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I love shoes i have more shoes than my sister and mum togheter. I love my uggs i have 3 pair and i use one pair indoors cause they are so comfty, I practicly live in them loool :laugh: . I love heels my favorite pair is louboutin look-a-like shoes in satin and they are black that looks really good with everything in my closet. Otherwise i use ballerinas like all the time.

Well all i can say is that i love shoes :heart:

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been wearing high heels since I was 12. I went through a phase where I wore ugly trainers (sneakers) because the guy I wanted to date found a girl who wore sporty clothes in browns, greens and greys attractive... :blush: Though I realised it is best just to be myself and the real me is much more feminine and elegant. I just wish it were easier to find gorgeous, drop-dead sexy high-heeled sandals and boots in my size. The other shoe sizes have entire aisles of shoes, whereas I only have a 1 metre wide section with 5 shelves of shoes where a quarter of them are more for children than for women.