Bellazon

Shoes

moiselles

I wear sneakers. My favorites are Jordans and Airforces [because they come in different colors] but I like certain Airmaxes too. I bought the Hurricanes because I like The Game.. and uh... I have some camo FILAS but they're really gee'd up so I don't care about the brand name. I spend a lot of money on shoes but I don't do the average girly heel thing. I go to Downtown Plaza in Sacramento and like.. go straight to Sheiks or Footlocker or GET-A-CLUE. Suprisingly though.. I scrapped a lot of my shoes recently. I'm down to 6 pairs not including my dress shoes and uh.. flip flops.

post-1950-1149401017_thumb.jpgpost-1950-1149401141_thumb.jpg

thinking about getting the second shoe to go to a second prom... but I need the dress first :whistle:

second are nice!! don't know whether comfy, but who cares :p

I usually wear comfy shoes though .. but, we can't wear flats for everything :hehe:

heels.... I think heels are cheating! BUT, I love the way it straightens a girls posture, and makes her ass stick out just right, assuming she HAS an ass in the first place. But you know what I mean, how it folds over... the crease of the bubble butt does it for me everytime.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i love shoes too...i have loads of shoes like different clothes different shoes.....i have 5 or 6 pairs of heels...8 pair of boots ..then i have those sportwear shoes adidas ,nike and reebok are my fav ones i have like more then 30 pairs of sproty shoes those are my fav ones....

• 2 months later...

I loooooove high heels, tall wedges, high-heeled sandals, pumps, stilettos, and anything else of the sort. :heart:

I love being like, "Yeah, my heels make me over six feet tall. Got a problem?"

:evil:

btw.. what is six feet in metres? :wub:

I've found a proof of cheating ! :persuazn:

funny all this about heels. The other day I was watching a tv program and there was this model who had to dance. She was barefoot and before dancing, the host asked her to do a little "runway". She said, I can't without my heels. So first she did it barefoot, then with the heels, and I could clearly see this huge difference. Shame on my, I'm 21 and never noticed this thing about heels. :blush: So, yeah, they make girls look great :wub: