Bellazon

Editorials

Neo52285

1 hour ago, Corner said:

I always feel somehow when i see her in eds with all these younger girls. I still feel like the fashion world does that take her seriously? She's in the same cover story as the other models yet she's didn't end up on the cover

Jasmine tookes and Jasmine sanders and Romeee also weren't on the cover. And the only one from this  on that cover is Imman.

I can see why she wasn't, kendall, gigi, etc, thats random to put her on there. I think its good that she gets put with romme and jas though. because  she is older. Its flattering. And Adriana is not only put with very young models. She is also put with models her age or older (the vogue italia spread, balmain campaign she was put with models closer to her age). She gets put in both and thats a good sign. She just isn't seen as an "old" model who can only be put with people her age. And I think she is the only model of her age, that people find to be that flexible.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Miss Bathory said:

No, is not new. This photo it's from last year!! 

i know it's from last years Love mag. But they post somtime outtakes we haven't seen before. So i thought it's one of those they didn't published yet. 

• 2 weeks later...