Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Guys I’m 95% sure she’s there to present an award or at least introduce someone to stage. Shanina presented something last year. Cause they would totally invite Adriana for no reason and seat her next to singers scheduled to perform live for no reason if she was going to have no role. Why else would her seat be reserved next to people who are performing and nominated. 

23 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Alessandra always goes for no reason lol.

Lol Alessandra goes to a lot of things for no reason. But last time she went she did present. As I mentioned, Shanina presented soemthing last year. I highly doubt Adriana is going and not presenting. Adriana wouldn’t be seated there for no reason since she’s not even a musician. I’ve never seen someone seated with the performers and having absolutely no business being there other than presenting. If Adriana were just going for fun and for her red carpet picture, she wouldn’t be seated there. 

https://vman.com/article/v-like-to-party-5-end-of-summer-fetes/

Date: 09.05 | Time: 5:00-7:00 PM | Location: The Elizabeth Collective at 10 W. 56th Street

Adriana Lima & BCBCMAXAZRIA’s NYFW Retrospective celebration is being held at Elizabeth Taylor’s former townhome, now the Elizabeth Collective on 10 W. 56th Street in Manhattan. The gathering is the launch of the brand’s newest campaign Be Your Own Muse. Lima is the face of the new campaign which celebrates creative and powerful women through strong pieces of clothing. The event is also the 30th anniversary of the brand. Guests will be able to view 30 years of design from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. on September 5. 

unnamed.jpg

On 8/23/2019 at 12:32 AM, jamiya said:

I’m excited!!!!! Yes I took think there’s a chance of her presenting an award or make an introduction. Can’t wait.

i hope she wears something great 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, ekn said:

Vogue Arabia Interview (Brazilian Supermodel Adriana Lima on Her First Trip to Egypt and Life Without Victoria’s Secret)

https://en.vogue.me/culture/vogue-arabia-interviews-adriana-lima/

I wonder until when she will be asked questions about VS?
But at least this time i noticed Adriana didn’t care much, she gave a short and quick reply, she used to say a lot.

25 minutes ago, ekn said:

A good interview without a single question about VS but did she go all the way to the Spain for this?

No mention of her skin care line.

Where do you want to direct your steps, in addition to your work as a model?

I really want people to see that besides being a model, I am a business woman. I choose and supervise the projects in which I work based on what I am passionate about. And this has been the case for more than 20 years. Success does not come without hard work, dedication and most importantly, decision.

Finally someone asked

What is the most difficult thing about reconciling family life with children and demanding work with constant travel?

I think the hardest part is not being physically present with my family when I am working, and I feel that the children need me, either because they got sick or had a bad day. You feel very guilty when you are not there, but I hope that one day you will understand that everything I do and all the sacrifices I make are for them and give them the example of a strong woman

21 minutes ago, lucyford said:

@laeteita The interview is prob from her Puma Store appearance. Or who knows maybe they send her questions and she send her responses via email. She didn’t go to Spain for a little magazine interview. It looks like Spain was just more vacationing with Ana. It didn’t look like she was on a work trip.

Yes it might be coincidence that they published the interview while she was in Spain. But i have to say i'm in for any kind of promotion because it's still weak.

@laeteita Yeah they aren’t always released right away. So it’s prob from the day the collection launched cause it looks like she did interviews there for others. Yeah her collection hasn’t been promoted very well aside from her making a store appearance. I was at least expecting to see that she sent her collection for people to post on their stories. It’s surprising she’s only posted one single picture about it too. She hasn’t done a swipe up either. I was honestly expecting to see Adriana on a talked show or morning show to promote. 

• 2 weeks later...