Bellazon

News

Neo52285

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, EsraLima said:

Yessss ! Hope she will attend the amfAR gala too ! 

The photographer she reposted the picture from on ig stories wrote in another one of his owns "this time next week", and in exactly a week there's the Amfar event, so I guesss she will go there next week.

• 1 month later...

From a lais interview:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/shop-lais-ribeiro-130000285.html

When I shop, I never try anything on. I'm like, 'I know this is gonna fit.' I'm not the person who really follows, 'oh my god, this trend.' I would be curious to try it on and if I like it, 'yes, let's do it,' but I have to feel good putting something on, for sure. 

Adriana Lima is always like that. She's like, 'I like this, I'm gonna put it on.' Anyway, she just gave me that confidence to wear whatever you want, because you feel good in it and you don't need to please everybody.

https://www.gazzetta.it/Sport-Vari/24-06-2019/scardina-gioca-casa-torna-ring-due-passi-sua-rozzano-boxe-340326957020.shtml?refresh_ce-cp

Daniele Toretto's interview in Italian, he is one of the boxers from her gym. When asked about him going to the same gym with her, he replied this:

" La verità? Siamo molto amici. La gente si fa dei film in testa. Poi, certo, immagino di scatenare un po' di invidia. Ma ad oggi sono single"

Transaltion:

The truth? We are good friends. People make up stories in their minds. Yes, of course, I get that they can be a little jealous [of him training with her]. But today I'm single."

9 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

Jesus 😑

Lol. I’m pretty sure they are just friends. She’s known him for a while. Adriana’s boyfriends have never been someone she’s known for long before becoming her bf. Adriana didn’t have any guy around for her birthday parties so I assume she is still single. Which is a long time for her now. So let’s be happy she’s taking her time more this time around.

She followed thi guy, tht could be the one in the picture at the restaurant:

https://www.instagram.com/shervin/

he is a "super angel investor", that from what wikipedia saya it's some sort of investor expert on supporting new and promising business companies. It makes sense, it could all be related to her new brand in development.

I don’t think that’s even the guy in the picture. Obviously it’s hard to tell but it doesn’t seem like it’s the same person to me. Plus that picture must’ve been taken last night not today. So her following the Shervin guy today doesn’t mean she was with him last night.

12 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

Is she in Venice??? She tagged La Beinnale di Venezia, an event in vence, on her last ig stories

Where she lives (Miami) is the best place to visit any bienals, contemporary art exhibitions or art museums in recent years but rather than visiting any of Bienals ( unless she is getting paid for it) she regularly complains about traffic jam in miami every year during the art basel week. So i don’t think she is there only for the bienal, i doubt she even visited it. Maybe just passed by it and wanted to give credit to her national flag. IDK

• 2 weeks later...