Bellazon

News

Neo52285

I red that the Elite modeling agency is going to launch its own clothing and fashion brand:

https://forextv.com/fashion-2/elite-world-to-launch-fashion-brand/

Since, as written in the article, Adriana is one of their model (they represent her in Europe and The Society in the US is under them too) she may be involved in the campaign too.

• 3 weeks later...

https://fashionweekdaily.com/adriana-lima-interview-2019/

Here it says she knew a year before she wasn't going to renewe her VS contract, and that she won a painting competition when 16. Idk about the part about her mom introducing her to an agancy, I always heard her tell about the modeling contest with her friend who wanted to go but not alone so they went togheter, and Adriana was chosen.

3 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

https://fashionweekdaily.com/adriana-lima-interview-2019/

Here it says she knew a year before she wasn't going to renewe her VS contract, and that she won a painting competition when 16. Idk about the part about her mom introducing her to an agancy, I always heard her tell about the modeling contest with her friend who wanted to go but not alone so they went togheter, and Adriana was chosen.

Maybe her mom encouraged her to pursue modeling as a career after she won that beauty pageant contest?

Also, it’s so weird seeing Adriana acknowledge how famous she is. Lol obviously she knows she’s famous but I always had this feeling that she didn’t know just how admired she was around the world- I guess I felt that way because of the fact that she really hasn’t changed since the beginning neither has she become all snubbish and diva mode ever since she’s been famous 

13 minutes ago, Corner said:

Maybe her mom encouraged her to pursue modeling as a career after she won that beauty pageant contest?

Also, it’s so weird seeing Adriana acknowledge how famous she is. Lol obviously she knows she’s famous but I always had this feeling that she didn’t know just how admired she was around the world- I guess I felt that way because of the fact that she really hasn’t changed since the beginning neither has she become all snubbish and diva mode ever since she’s been famous 

I disagree. I think she’s always known how famous she is. She’s always said how everyone watches the VS fashion show and knows who the angels are. She’s humble so it may come off that way. I think what she doesn’t know is how much bigger she is compared to a lot of the supermodels. 

37 minutes ago, lucyford said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.latimes.com/fashion/la-ig-daily-front-row-awards-fashion-style-20190318-story.html%3foutputType=amp

She should do the swim and lingerie line tbh. I like her with Puma too much to make a a sport line.

I will pray for that! She has the amazing body! Hope when she creat her lingerie and Swin brand, she is inspired by Brazil, because it is the best country to be inspired by these lines, Brazilian women are known for their bikinis and sexy lingerie. I also hope she does a little different from Alessandra and Candice, since their line, you can only use women who have shaped bodies or models. So hopefully she has this in mind!

7 hours ago, lucyford said:

I disagree. I think she’s always known how famous she is. She’s always said how everyone watches the VS fashion show and knows who the angels are. She’s humble so it may come off that way. I think what she doesn’t know is how much bigger she is compared to a lot of the supermodels. 

You just basically rewrote what I said?

5 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

I will pray for that! She has the amazing body! Hope when she creat her lingerie and Swin brand, she is inspired by Brazil, because it is the best country to be inspired by these lines, Brazilian women are known for their bikinis and sexy lingerie. I also hope she does a little different from Alessandra and Candice, since their line, you can only use women who have shaped bodies or models. So hopefully she has this in mind!

I’d rather she went through with the skincare line she was talking about. I think that’d be more convincing considering she looks 5-7 years younger with flawless  skin 

4 hours ago, Corner said:

I’d rather she went through with the skincare line she was talking about. I think that’d be more convincing considering she looks 5-7 years younger with flawless  skin 

For sure we know she is thinking about the beauty line, because she told us herself; about the lingerie and swim, idk, I'd love to see it as well but I'm not sure how much of what was written there is pure speculation or based on facts (i.e. her telling or her pr team). The sport is very unlikely at the moment because until she is contracted with Puma she can't, and she loves that brand for now, even when talking about it in interviews you can see her expression change and the voice getting more excited. Also with the beauty line, being a Maybelline spokeperson, she would have to do it with them I think.

But the Skincare there's nothing to do with maybelline. And I think her line about sports will be a collab with Puma. If she do the lingerie and Swin in the right way it will be a sucess, but if she follow the design of Rosie it would be awful. She has to follow something sexy and every woman can wear. 

• 2 weeks later...

Lol i like how she said people were acting like she was going to another planet. She deserved the attention she got and all but people who aren’t aware of her other work were acting as if she was gone forever. I just don’t like the hate she’s getting now by non meat eaters for the commercial. Wish she would’ve gotten like Emily’s part. 

6 hours ago, lucyford said:

Lol i like how she said people were acting like she was going to another planet. She deserved the attention she got and all but people who aren’t aware of her other work were acting as if she was gone forever. I just don’t like the hate she’s getting now by non meat eaters for the commercial. Wish she would’ve gotten like Emily’s part. 

Please. Most people that don't eat meat are some of the most annoying bunch of people in the world. Like i have my preferences and you have yours stop criticising my meal choice. Let them hate as much as they want. People that like meat would eat there.

10 hours ago, Secondguardian said:

Please. Most people that don't eat meat are some of the most annoying bunch of people in the world. Like i have my preferences and you have yours stop criticising my meal choice. Let them hate as much as they want. People that like meat would eat there.

Exactly. I love that she’s ignored them so far 

I agree to I just think it’s ridiculous she’s getting hate from crazy Peta supporters for nothing. Like she’s just promoting a resort. I saw she got tagged in some like animal cruelty stuff. Anyways I think this could’ve been a great Super Bowl commercial.