Bellazon

News

Neo52285

25 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

She probably still is and we don't know yet. It hasn't hindered her modelling career thats for sure. This year has been way more productive than her last 2 years. She made a change somewhere and it was surely needed

Agree with this that has been more productive. I was hopeful she was still with Elite tho but I didn’t find her on the Elite Paris page. 

31 minutes ago, jamiya said:

Iconic Brazilian supermodel Adriana Lima switched from The Society to CAA.

Adriana remains with Elite in Europe.

http://switching-models.over-blog.com/2019/07/adriana-lima-the-society-caa.html

She's still on Elite Paris page, so she probably switched only the mother agency.

https://www.elitemodel.fr/fr/web.app

@joshrotten

2105588164145412637_256313377.thumb.jpg.98c8097a15e67d4b479a8feecb0961d9.jpg

Where do you see her on the Elite Paris page. She’s not listed under mainboard

On 8/7/2019 at 7:57 PM, jamiya said:

Adriana Lima Signs With Creative Artists Agency

The supermodel and actress had been represented by IMG Models.

https://wwd.com/fashion-news/fashion-scoops/adriana-lima-signs-with-caa-1203234766/

I don’t remember her working with Img, they might confused but finally it’s official. Good luck with your new agency adri

55 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

I really don't know why people are complaining about her leaving Society, the fact is, since she change her agency, she got more jobs, she has been more active in social midia and this is good. Society hasn't been good for her career lately, period. :Amelie_wft:

No one was complaining about her leaving The Society. I’ve also said here before The Society didn’t seem that great for her career. I was just questioning how things would be now that it seems she isn’t with a modeling agency. I do think CAA will be push her to be more active on social media. Especially with her branding, I think followers will be more important for her than they were before. 

5 minutes ago, lucyford said:

No one was complaining about her leaving The Society. I’ve also said here before The Society didn’t seem that great for her career. I was just questioning how things would be now that it seems she isn’t with a modeling agency. I do think CAA will be push her to be more active on social media. Especially with her branding, I think followers will be more important for her than they were before. 

Well I think it's has been very good, she got so many things , and comparing to before she has been more active on social midia, not like we want to, but it's getting better.

10 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

Well I think it's has been very good, she got so many things , and comparing to before she has been more active on social midia, not like we want to, but it's getting better.

She’s pretty active on stories. And she has been posting on her feed at least once a week. So this is progress. And she’s been posting more selfies and pictures like today that aren’t professional/work pictures. But I do wonder if the society got Adriana her BCBG campaign and Vogue Spain cover. The Society last posted Adriana in Cannes. So I’m not sure we can say CAA got her that. 

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, jamiya said:

That’s coool. Her picture is in the back corner of the last picture by the way. I think she’s attending more events because of CAA. Maybe she is presenting???

Can somebody please  tell me the name of she is sitting next, or do you recognize who he is (so I can check his social media to see if he will post something where you can see her)? The guy with the sunglasses in the picture.

Imo it's wierd she attends this event, she has nothing to do with it, and I don't see many work related things that could come out of this. They never casted her before in a music video so I doubt they will start now, not with all those socialites and ig models who do it regularly already.

48 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

Can somebody please  tell me the name of she is sitting next, or do you recognize who he is (so I can check his social media to see if he will post something where you can see her)? The guy with the sunglasses in the picture.

Imo it's wierd she attends this event, she has nothing to do with it, and I don't see many work related things that could come out of this. They never casted her before in a music video so I doubt they will start now, not with all those socialites and ig models who do it regularly already.

Bad bunny. Looks like there’s a chair between them, prob his plus one. J balvin is in front of her and he’s always liking her stuff on IG. 

She is probably presenting something. Only other time she’s been to something like that was Latin Billboards and ESPYs years ago and she presented an award. Don’t think she’s there in hopes of getting a music video lol. Also I doubt she would be seated there unless she is presenting. Nor would there be a seat with her name and picture. She wouldn’t even be invited without getting asked to present since she’s not in the industry.

39 minutes ago, Secondguardian said:

I only see Red Carpet Pictures from this. 

I agree, also red carpet videos because this event seems very covered by  medias, and maybe, but I don't count on it very much, some shot red carpet interviews. If we are lucky some ig stories from Adriana, Andrea who will very likely accmpany her, and the ones sitted near her. But that's it I guess.

1 hour ago, Secondguardian said:

I only see Red Carpet Pictures from this. 

1 hour ago, nhlovesadri said:

I agree, also red carpet videos because this event seems very covered by  medias, and maybe, but I don't count on it very much, some shot red carpet interviews. If we are lucky some ig stories from Adriana, Andrea who will very likely accmpany her, and the ones sitted near her. But that's it I guess.

Alessandra took the stage to present Lorde‘s performance a few years ago. So..there’s a chance?

By the way, I watched VMA every year, but recently I haven't seen it at all. I'll check this year.