Bellazon

News

Neo52285

On 11/13/2021 at 2:36 AM, ekn said:

This will be interactive, very good opportunity to ask some questions to Adriana, she will able to see listeners comments. I will ask about her brand and what she thinks about being actress after she retired from fashion world. She won't reply most probably but will see. I want to get her notice we have been wondering about these issues.

20 hours ago, patt said:

This will be interactive, very good opportunity to ask some questions to Adriana, she will able to see listeners comments. I will ask about her brand and what she thinks about being actress after she retired from fashion world. She won't reply most probably but will see. I want to get her notice we have been wondering about these issues.

the link works for you? they dont work for me for some reason. just tells me the page isnt available

33 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Sorry, but will Adriana talk about Copa Libertadores? Like she is into futebol? Futebol da América Latina? 

well i guess she wont have too much to add so thats why she got some of the best Brazilian soccer players to join her. Feels like a very random topic for her tho.

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.leparisien.fr/culture-loisirs/miss-univers-iris-mittenaere-sera-juree-du-concours-2022-07-12-2021-AI2OKWSQ3VFEXJW2T3R7SOYOXU.php

In this article form the French newspaper LE Parisien she is named as one of the judges of Miss Universe, even if we didn't see anything official, but I think they would check it before mentioning her between the judges.

7 minutes ago, laeteita said:

A very informed fan ig account about this competition has infos about the judges, they are all in quarantine in their hotel until friday (they have to stay 3 days isolated for Isrel's Covid policy even if vaccinated), when there's the first live on youtube, before the big event on sunday. They should have interviewed the contestants today, but it's nto clear if they did it through Zoom or they taped the itnerviews doen by the staff and they sent the recordins to them to vote.

The account I'm talking about:

https://www.instagram.com/missuupdates/