Bellazon

News

Neo52285

5 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

errata corrige: the same woman said the models will walk tomorrow, today maybe it was a rehearsal, she showed the same label in Adriana's stories

On 9/17/2022 at 5:44 PM, nhlovesadri said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CinMPELrkdW/

She is going to be on the beauty section of Voici magazine, with an interview recorded through zoom a few months ago.

The interviewer wrote a few things about it in French, the shocking one being that Adriana metnioned loosing a child before!!!

I'll report here the full post caption, in French. I'm not a native speaker but having studied it a bit in school I can understand it quite well. I underlined and used bold carachters for the part where it is said.

"Part of my] Work 🖊 Quand j’interviewe @adrianalima 🇧🇷 dans @voici🏻

Elle est égérie @waterdrop et plus précisément de la bouteille Oro

La première fois que j’ai rencontré cette bombe brésilienne, c’était il y a… probablement au début des années 2000 alors que j’étais partie à Miami interviewer Lenny Kravitz dans sa maison-studio de Biscayne Bay. On faisait les entrevues à côté de la piscine. Elle était assez discrète mais son regard perçant est ce que l’on percevait en premier. Lenny et elle allaient se fiancer par la suite… et elle, rester 18 ans ange 😇Victoria’s Secret.

Ce jour-là, quasi 20 ans après, nous nous rencontrerons à nouveau mais en zoom - elle est à LA ; je suis à Paris.
Adriana a 41 ans et est désormais une mama, une vraie mama de deux enfants 👧🏻👧🏻 en attente de son troisième 🤰🏻
Elle parlera du harcèlement sur internet qu’elle a subi au moindre changement de poids et pendant toute sa grossesse et surtout après ses apparitions en robe couture qui laissait joliment apparaître son ventre à Cannes. Traitée de « bad mother », insultée de « pig », « fat », etc. Merci les RS.

Ce que vous n’avez pas lu ici 👇🏻
Son dermato, c’est @simonourianmd1 et elle ne jure que par sa Cream Multi Benefit Skin MDO.
Elle adore les senteurs oud, épices et miel. Et les parfums @aljazeeraperfumes.
Son dernier beauty crush, c’est le Glow Exfoliating Soft Peel @aloisiabeauty.

Sur sa grossesse, elle confiera qu’elle a perdu un bébé auparavant et qu’elle fait hyper attention à son rythme de vie.
Depuis, Adriana a accouché début septembre ️ de Cyan (elle était pourtant sûre que ce serait pour le mois d’août ️). Parabéns !
"

306960719_628397791981678_4581875236702953275_n.jpg

When will it be released or is it already released ?

2 minutes ago, A.B said:

When will it be released or is it already released ?

The show will take place today at 2 pm, GMT+3 timezone (that's 2:30 hours from now that I'm writing). As the webites linked above states, there will be many musical guests and around 80 models, but from the main names shared she will be the only one very famous.

I don't think there will be a live on yotuube or elsewhere, they will post it later I guess.

Someone already shared some rehearsals videos of how the stage will look like, it is built inside the football stadium.

Here:

18 hours ago, laeteita said:

It’s already released, printed version only not available online afaik.

@nhlovesadriIt’s Voici magazine interview asked.

18 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

Sorry my bad, I assumed it was about the show today and not the magazine, missed the linked text post.

In which issue is the interview?
I found this: https://www.prismashop.fr/vn/les-archives-de-voici/VNVOI1799.html

4 hours ago, laeteita said:

@A.B All i know is, it was issue no:1816’s cover was on the interviewer’s story when she shared this part. The Kate Middleton cover, so i assumed Adriana’s interview is in that issue. I’m not sure if there is more than we got tho.

She isn’t in the 1816 issue, nor is there any cover or at least caption that she’s got interviewed by that magazine. 

25 minutes ago, A.B said:

She isn’t in the 1816 issue, nor is there any cover or at least caption that she’s got interviewed by that magazine. 

The only info about her Voici magazine is that Instagram post and the poster referred that the rest of the interview is on current issue which is no:1816.  
But apparently as mentioned before we need printed/newstand version of the magazine not online available one.

• 1 month later...
On 5/17/2022 at 10:36 PM, Clauds said:

Yes, she used to have a contract with them, IIRC Chris Hemsworth and Karolina Kurkova also had contracts with them at the time.

So when this contract began and when it ended? I noticed that the last post about IWC on her instagram is in 2019. Or do you have some clues or webs saying she signed a contract with IWC?

On 7/17/2022 at 3:58 PM, patt said:

This is  not news for us Kirk mentions Adriana's investment to his bussiness since her first visit to Qatar but first time official.Now i wonder,is this partnership what Adriana mentioned in her Elle Brazil interview that the bussiness suppose to come out recently. If so i'm dissapointed, i was expecting her skincare brand.

So the true is that she ended the contract with maybelline in, I guess 2020 or 2021? Although Maybelline is one of her biggest commercial contract and made her many money, Maybelline and victoria's secret beauty contract actually prevented her possibility to work with other makeup and skincare brands in the past 2 decades, I think. 

7 hours ago, XSS said:

So when this contract began and when it ended? I noticed that the last post about IWC on her instagram is in 2019. Or do you have some clues or webs saying she signed a contract with IWC?

After she got a contract with chopard's I am sure. Adriana had a whole campaign with chopard's jewelry mid 2019, they also sell watches. So she couldn't have had both contracts at the same time. Looks like she left one and went directly to another the same year

A Skin/Make up brand doesn't be ready in 2 years. Require a lot of research and etc. Let's remember Hailey's brand , started in a wrong way, lot of people complain about products. So I guess Adriana is still doing her things with calm and she just had a baby, that's not easy. Let's wait. 

On 2/8/2023 at 7:13 AM, Souled-Out said:

After she got a contract with chopard's I am sure. Adriana had a whole campaign with chopard's jewelry mid 2019, they also sell watches. So she couldn't have had both contracts at the same time. Looks like she left one and went directly to another the same year

makes sense. But I think her decision is not that good, whatever chopard and hulbot are not long term collaboration. Currently she does not have a jewerly contract at least

On 2/8/2023 at 9:49 PM, Miss Bathory said:

A Skin/Make up brand doesn't be ready in 2 years. Require a lot of research and etc. Let's remember Hailey's brand , started in a wrong way, lot of people complain about products. So I guess Adriana is still doing her things with calm and she just had a baby, that's not easy. Let's wait. 

In the past years she dispeared for a long time and showed up with some magazine covers and dispeared again. Nobody knows what she is doing. Maybe she is preparing for her babycare product, LOL

On 2/12/2023 at 5:25 AM, XSS said:

makes sense. But I think her decision is not that good, whatever chopard and hulbot are not long term collaboration. Currently she does not have a jewerly contract at least

I think it is because no contract last forever. She was with iwc from 2011-2019 for 9 years. Thats enough time to move on and get another brand under the belt. The more diverse the resume and more brands you work with, the better. Especially since she was with iwc for almost 10 years. 

On 2/12/2023 at 7:29 AM, XSS said:

In the past years she dispeared for a long time and showed up with some magazine covers and dispeared again. Nobody knows what she is doing. Maybe she is preparing for her babycare product, LOL

this is kinda mean, but I remember she said theses things in 2019 and since them had lot of bad things going on, like covid. And if she decide to do a babycare product, what's wrong? Kylie is doing the same thing and nobody is complain. '-'

11 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

this is kinda mean, but I remember she said theses things in 2019 and since them had lot of bad things going on, like covid. And if she decide to do a babycare product, what's wrong? Kylie is doing the same thing and nobody is complain. '-'

Sorry I am not complaining, just joking. I do not think if she runs her own business matters, but looks like she showed less interest on running a personal business. I just hope she could keep working cause she is not that old but still energetic. Recently I heared a not of terrible comments that Adriana Lima is out of date since Victoria's Sercet fall down. 

The way people still talk about Adriana, it is very clear she is not out of date lol. She has remained a hot topic thats for sure and she still did good work after VS (mostly prior to Covid 19). She had a baby recently so of course she is getting herself together. But to act as if her career didn’t continue on after VS is a flat out lie, only people who see her as just as VS girl would tell that lie-because they clearly tend to lie about her career

The fact that people clearly still talk about adriana while she is taking an obviously needed break shows she is not out of date at all lol