Bellazon

News

Neo52285

1 minute ago, XSS said:

Personally I don't hope she keeps working for VS. Last year it's a good end for both, her and VS. She got enough from VS and it's time to move on.

I quite agree tbh. I think Adriana had a pretty nice send-off to VSFS (especially if you compare it to Alessandra, who may not have been as iconic as Adriana for VS, but it was very disappointing considering all the years she was in VS, wearing the FB twice and so on), a stage was closed, I don't see the need to open it again. There are more opportunities to see Adriana, other brands and more other than that of a lingerie model, which ended up limiting her career a little bit and pigeonholing her as if she couldn't do anything else

Yeah VS isn’t what it used to be at all. So no sense of her still working with them like she used to. It used to be good money and good pr,  but not anymore . She may as well spend her time working with something different 

5 hours ago, borg said:

Victoria's Secret is bringing back the fashion show, they announced on Instagram with a video starring Candice, for this fall. Maybe all the workout Adriana is doing is for her to come back? I'm sure the show will be more inclusive with women of different bodies and ages, not like before. So I genuinely believe that there is a chance for models over 40 or even 50 years old to see them again in VS, like in that campaign they did 2 years ago with Adriana, Gisele or Naomi. 

In the video there are references to the wings of angels, so the concept of angel returns (good news) and it is to be hoped that models who have been angels will return, in addition to Candice, who is officially going to be in the show. Adriana would make sense because of what she represents for the brand as VS's most iconic angel, so we'll see. Another one who I would bet is going to be there is Taylor Hill, who has not stopped working with the brand even though the brand stopped doing the show, unlike other models of her generation like Romee or Josephine.

Surprised they went with Candice and not Adriana. Adriana is still more popular. But if this is for the fall. They may wait to announce Adriana so that its closer to the date

I will say I did notice VS commented under an Adriana fan account. So... she probably will be back for them. Because why would they do that, and that happened yesterday too. I mean, I won't be mad at it, but I just am not sure if VS still GOT IT like that. Like nobody is even talking about that, I didn't even know until you said it. But its probably because of who they chose to announce that with.

16 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

IMG_2041.thumb.jpeg.6ccecb0bec50d308a12930157d3da38a.jpeg

I doesn't surprise that if VS is kind of back with the shows (idk in what measure, imo it will be a sort of Fenty show clone more than a huge event with thousands of people in the public recorded live), Adriana would want to be involved.

She genuinely loved to be a part of the shows, you could tell it was true and not something she would tell for the cameras by the way she was really happy and lively there.

At this point tbh I just wish to see her again, so anything she wants to do is ok for me.

VS always motivated Adriana to be fit and be the best version of herself so yeah that’s the pro of it. Also the last time they did it, adriana actually walked very fierce (not the pointing and stuff) so there is that as well