Bellazon

News

Neo52285

i like she's doing those podcast type audio rooms but i wish her team were just smarter. I've mentioned she should move to making it a podcast and putting it on apple podcasts, spotify, etc. so it could get more listeners plus make money off it. Hardly many people use FB here much less younger people. And then Laurent doing Ig lives for her during it isnt a good move either cause you cant even tell whats going on. prob only gets people to unfollow her rather than listen to it on FB. This is why i dont like Laurent working for her. From my understanding, he only has experience doing PR for movies rather than representing a celeb. Like does Adriana know who she is? Cause it really looks like she doesnt when she decided to just hire someone because he works with her bf. Plus he is older than her. What she needs is someone younger who understands social media and how it continues to change.

@lucyford I personally prefer to listen professional people on Apple Podcast but FB Audio's are for fun to me. I mean who would pay to listen someone's football podcast who doesn't even know football terms. She speaks so random, not podcast type in my opinion. Also, the last thing i want to see her on a more professional platform with these unprofessional people she works with. 

I like the idea that Adriana does this type of talk with guests, but first she should find her place, topics in which she feels comfortable and in which she can participate in the conversation in a more natural way, so that don't be so noticeable that she's reading from a script. Football is certainly not one of those topics.

I think it would be very interesting for her to do this type of fashion talk with other models, photographers, editors, designers and other people in the fashion industry. Sharing her experiences, anecdotes, certain backstage "secrets" (the ones that can be told), I think it would be something that she could talk about in a more improvised way, on her own experiences and not on subjects on which she is not an expert. Plus she would be one of the most legitimized people in this regard, being one of the most successful supermodels of the century with a trajectory of more than 20 years in the fashion industry.

3 hours ago, laeteita said:

@lucyford I personally prefer to listen professional people on Apple Podcast but FB Audio's are for fun to me. I mean who would pay to listen someone's football podcast who doesn't even know football terms. She speaks so random, not podcast type in my opinion. Also, the last thing i want to see her on a more professional platform with these unprofessional people she works with. 

I personally don't mind if its on FB, I'm just saying she could get more listeners if its on another platform like apple podcast and spotify. Also, im not saying she should make people pay for it. Every successful podcast is free. I'm saying she could get sponsors to ad during the podcast which is what most podcasts do to make money. Also, I'd say alot of successful podcasts from what I've seen are random and alot of people aren't like "professional" with like radio experience or stuff like that. I think she just gets nervous and should make it more conversational if we are going to say what she could work on.

I agree with @borgshe could have a podcast focused on fashion. But i think its would also be good to have like episodes focused on other things like football to get big guests on. It's what alot of podcasts do. They have guests to bring new listeners in. 

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, jamiya said:

https://www.tvnotas.com.mx/noticias-espectaculos-internacional/adriana-lima-busca-romper-con-los-estereotipos-de-las-modelos

Another interview in Riyadh.

She talks about being a model, love Bahia, etc..

The way models look today in their late 30s even 40s of course they still should be modeling (they’re gorgeous), but I’m not a fan of these cholesterol banners they’re promoting. Overweight was never aesthetic, and It’s not healthy ( 200-220lbs 90–100kg). I think the model industry like every other  industry currently is trying to display over-political-righteousness.

Does anyone speak Arabic, at least it's what I think it's spoken in this video, from the makeup artist who worked with her in Saudi Arabia:

She says a few lines in English but almost everything in her own language. I'd be grateful if anyone could translate what is she saying about her.

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

Is there anyone here who speaks Arabic and can please translate it?

Please try Google Translate app. You can use the app's camera to translate the text in the images.
It seems to be almost the same as the existing interview.

On 2/13/2022 at 3:44 PM, ekn said:

Sayidaty.net interview (in Arabic)

In English

A special meeting with “Madam” in the Formula E race, international model Adriana Lima: My experience in Riyadh is great and I have been driving an electric car for 10 years

The historic Diriyah in Riyadh hosted the 2022 Formula E Championship with an international presence of electric car racing enthusiasts. “Madam” attended the amazing event that was held on January 28 and 29 and we interviewed the international Brazilian model, Adriana Lima, who seeks to raise awareness of the importance of sustainability and shed light on the global climate crisis through her participation in this global event.

Interview | Lama Alshethry

Tell us about the experience of participating in the Formula E race in Riyadh?

Participation in Formula E means a lot to me because it is a global event that deals with the concept of sustainability and takes into account the issue of climate change by using electric cars in the race. I have personally used an electric car for nearly ten years. I had an amazing roller coaster experience with the Porsche Taycan, yet it made me feel extremely safe which is an important element for me especially as I have children. The car's response was amazingly fast, I couldn't even keep up with it by shooting a video on my phone! As a Brazilian, I spoke during my interview with the founder and CEO of Formula E, Alejandro Agag, about the idea of organizing this global race in the Amazon in Brazil to spread awareness about climate pollution there through an enthusiastic event that highlights this issue positively. I hope this will come true.

How would you describe your visit to Saudi Arabia?

It's a really great experience, I love being in Riyadh. I have always wanted to visit the Saudi capital, and I have been following many of the events hosted by the city on social media platforms. I am very happy to visit with the Formula E race, since I set foot in this city, I have found a lot of warmth in the reception and generous hospitality, and I have also enjoyed getting to know closely the culture, people and taste of this beautiful country. It is my first visit and a pleasure to be here.

Are there other countries you would like to visit?

I travel a lot, Brazil remains my home country and my favorite hometown, especially Selva Jardim.

What is the significance of Formula E's contribution to issues of sustainability and climate change?

Each of us has strengths through which he can deliver his message to the largest possible segment. The Formula E global platform uses its power to spread awareness of the concept of sustainability through the use of electric cars in racing, which is a major contribution to making a change in the issue of climate change so that the world is a better place to live. As a journalist and editor, you have strengths for your media platform to spread a noble message that serves humanity. I also have strengths in the global image I bring to the cause I support. I have two children who worry about their future and the climate in which they will grow up.

What does the late Brazilian racing driver Ayrton Senna, a world icon who won three Formula One championships during his journey, represent to you?

He's an icon that's undoubtedly alive, and I'm very proud of what he's achieved. I remember when I was a little girl the whole of Brazil watched his races every Sunday, the streets were empty of cars and pedestrians, everyone was in the presence of the Siena race. He is credited with the development revolution with the concept of the Formula One Championship in Brazil; It was he who developed my passion for racing cars since childhood. I hope someone will show up to represent Brazil like Cena did.

What wish do you wish to achieve in the near future?

I hope to host a Formula E race in the Amazon, and to be present for this event.

What is the most important lesson you have learned as a modeling woman?

My experience was not easy to begin with. My position in the modeling profession is not easy at all, and I found in it a clear stereotype that I rejected. The change had already begun, and I felt more than ever that I could make a difference. We are now seeing a diversification of the modeling profession in terms of models' bodies and colours, which is a huge development. I practiced the profession for twenty years, and unfortunately, the life span of a woman is very short. My plan is to use my cosplay on this platform to extend the presence of women in it at all ages. I fight stereotypes to highlight the valuable aesthetic aspects of women in their different stages. I went through all these stages from a young woman to a global model to a mature woman and a mother and I aspire to be accepted on the pages of magazines at this stage of my life and enjoy my profession. Today I am 40 years old and it is normal that I am not a size zero as a mature woman and mother of two children.

What is the message you want to convey to women?

My message to every woman is to follow her heart, and never give up or give up on her truth and principles. Each of us has a world to live in, don't let anyone touch or change your truth.

On 2/15/2022 at 4:35 PM, ekn said:

90's fashion is my absolute favorite fashion topic, i just found time to read it. I think this interview could have been sooo much better with a visual gallery of her works from 90's in addition to the her recent shoots. Its very hard to find her works from 90's. 

What i didn't understand is why this magazine insists that she worked with and walked for Chanel. Did she? I read their previous article about Adriana, they used Alessandra Ambrossio's Chanel runway photos as if it is Adriana in the photo so maybe they confused.

And once Adriana said it was Ellen who asked her to cut her hair very short for a concept photoshoot and her mother was terrified after seeing her photos but in this interview she says something different.

As a result i'm so glad she got a good cover this time. I noticed this will also be on Lofficel Philippines cover but didn't understand which country keep it only on digital platform and which will have print version.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

https://en.unesco.org/news/beirut-adriana-lima-sends-strong-message-support-education

Newarticle about her visit in Lebanon, she talks about a terrible episode of her past in Brazil: as a kid coming back home from school, a thief attacked her and a friend, when they resisted he shot her friend in the head and killed her. I can only imagine the shock and pain of poor young Adriana :(

5 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

https://en.unesco.org/news/beirut-adriana-lima-sends-strong-message-support-education

Newarticle about her visit in Lebanon, she talks about a terrible episode of her past in Brazil: as a kid coming back home from school, a thief attacked her and a friend, when they resisted he shot her friend in the head and killed her. I can only imagine the shock and pain of poor young Adriana :(

She never mentioned that before. I’m just glad she survived💔

6 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

Horrible experience...  must have caused trauma.