Bellazon

News

Neo52285

3 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Adriana literally said she won't take her clothes off anymore for an empty cause and I can't think of an emptier, more meaningless cause than Playboy so I highly doubt it. I will be equally shocked and disappointed if this happens.

sorry to disappointed you but she take her clothes off for Playboy ! It's not for an empty cause !

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

Adriana literally said she won't take her clothes off anymore for an empty cause and I can't think of an emptier, more meaningless cause than Playboy so I highly doubt it. I will be equally shocked and disappointed if this happens.

This person is a troll. They told someone else that she talks crap about VS in her interview as well. We all know Adriana wouldn't do that and just got done talking greatly about VS. This person is lying and has been pming and leaving messages on her fans profile pages here. Another user told me they are convinced the person isn't an actual Adriana fan but someone who doesn't like her but trying to disguise. There are alot of people like that these days when it comes to Adriana. So ignore that person... if you could get rid of that person that would be great as well because alot of their comments about Adriana are just extremely off here and they are starting to mess with other users

She literally said this year that she won't do it anymore and she has never ever said anything negative about VS, even if she does think the brand is crap I doubt she's dumb enough to trash-talk the brand that gave her a career and that she's still cashing checks from. You're just trolling at this point.

Just because she has done nudity in the past doesn't mean she'll still do it. Gisele did nudity in the past but she stopped doing it years ago and has never done it again, the same happens with a lot of models. The Angels book was done before Adriana made that statement. She also has never done Playboy before, I doubt she'd do it at this point in her career, it would actually be a step down for her. But sure, carry on with your trolling.

I'm more curious about the Vogue US rumors, they obviously seem to be (sadly) untrue but I'm still shocked she hasn't taken part even in one of the group covers they've done in recent years, it baffles me that she's pretty much the only "super" from her generation without it :pinch:

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

Just because she has done nudity in the past doesn't mean she'll still do it. Gisele did nudity in the past but she stopped doing it years ago and has never done it again, the same happens with a lot of models. The Angels book was done before Adriana made that statement. She also has never done Playboy before, I doubt she'd do it at this point in her career, it would actually be a step down for her. But sure, carry on with your trolling.

I'm more curious about the Vogue US rumors, they obviously seem to be (sadly) untrue but I'm still shocked she hasn't taken part even in one of the group covers they've done in recent years, it baffles me that she's pretty much the only "super" from her generation without it :pinch:

Ana sucks thats why. She'd rather have a kardashian lol

Idk I’m more shocked about her not having a British and French Vogue covers. Like how? I’m starting to believe Adriana really doesn’t care? As in she sees modeling in a very black and white perspective, it’s  a business. These covers, yes they add to your prestige and give your portfolio some weight but you don’t get paid for them (or you get paid a ridiculously low amount). So I think Adriana would of course jump on the opportunity to have covers like that but I don’t think she’d be bothered to make calls or press her agent to get her those kinda gigs. I really think she’s good with getting her money jobs and doing some fashion work semi regularly 

21 hours ago, Corner said:

Idk I’m more shocked about her not having a British and French Vogue covers. Like how? I’m starting to believe Adriana really doesn’t care? As in she sees modeling in a very black and white perspective, it’s  a business. These covers, yes they add to your prestige and give your portfolio some weight but you don’t get paid for them (or you get paid a ridiculously low amount). So I think Adriana would of course jump on the opportunity to have covers like that but I don’t think she’d be bothered to make calls or press her agent to get her those kinda gigs. I really think she’s good with getting her money jobs and doing some fashion work semi regularly 

She does have a French Vogue cover, she's missing just UK and US. I understand UK tho, she's never been a big name there nor has she ever worked with a big British company so it makes sense she hasn't had one yet, most of their cover models are either British or have worked with major British brands. I am baffled at the US lack of covers, especially because every so often they do a group cover with "the supers" of the said era and Adriana has never been in it and I truly think that is bullshit, for the lack of a better word. I personally consider Adriana to be the last real supermodel, she should have been included in the cover with Isabeli, KK and others in September 2004 or in the May 2007 cover with Doutzen, Gemma, Lily D and others, or in the May 2009 with Liya, Anna S, Natalia V and the rest. I would say Adriana is without a doubt one of the most recognizable faces from the past 15 years and Vogue should have acknowledge that.

At this point in her career tho I think she's all about two jobs: big money jobs like Maybelline and jobs that are related to her passions like Puma. I don't see Adriana flying to like idk, Italy, Turkey or some far from home location for a two or three days shoot unless it's something she truly wants, she doesn't need to tbh.

• 4 weeks later...

https://fashionweekdaily.com/greatest-victorias-secret-angel-of-all-time/

14 VS MODELS CHOOSE THE GOAT VICTORIA’S SECRET ANGEL

Vs model were asked to choose their GOAT angel, you should read their answer.  Adriana's choice is Stephanie Seymour and Adriana is the choice of majority.

I agree with Ming Xi who says;

“Adriana.”

Everyone is saying that.

“Because she is! She is! That’s a fact! That’s the truth! What do you want me to say? Otherwise, I’m telling you a lie.” 

1 hour ago, ekn said:

Vs model were asked to choose their GOAT angel, you should read their answer.  Adriana's choice is Stephanie Seymour and Adriana is the choice of majority.

“Adriana.”

Everyone is saying that.

“Because she is! She is! That’s a fact! That’s the truth! What do you want me to say? Otherwise, I’m telling you a lie.” 

MING told the truth,yes she did.

Yes! I'm so glad this year, that the rest of the world that follows modeling joined us and entered Adriana's vibe. :) 

As a VS representative, face, ANGEL... there is no one that could be compare to Adriana IMO. I agree to all those that has said before, VS is Adriana and Adriana is VS. 

They have elevated each other all these years. 

I also love Stephanie Seymour and can see why Adriana would pick her. Her elegance is incomparable. Gisele, yes... she is the Brazilian queen of modeling. She has opened doors for the entire fashion industry in Brazil.. for models, brands, stylists.

So, I have to agree with Adriana on everything!

21 hours ago, ekn said:

“Adriana.”

Everyone is saying that.

I was totally seeing it coming from many of the ones who didn't say that Adriana was the best Angel... specially somebody that VS will now overrate again as they did for almost 10 years trying to make a supermodel when clearly it's impossible becuase there isn't the potential at all...