Bellazon

News

Neo52285

• 5 weeks later...

This year the SIHH is not in January but from April 25th to 29th, so the IWC gala will be probably one of these days.

Also I didn't see the Maybelline show in the Berlin Fashion Week schedule, nor promotion on the maybelline ig pages, so idk if we will have that either.

3 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

This year the SIHH is not in January but from April 25th to 29th, so the IWC gala will be probably one of these days.

Also I didn't see the Maybelline show in the Berlin Fashion Week schedule, nor promotion on the maybelline ig pages, so idk if we will have that either.

A couple days ago i was wondering if she will walk for Maybelline this year at BFW but i didn't find Maybelline's name on the official calender then checked to BZ to find some info about show. I found convo between you and another user that clarifies Maybelline's show doesn't appear on the official calenders.

IMG_5715.thumb.jpg.cbd0d1944dd116c54b46ae6583454de4.jpg

22 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

Yeh but the last 2 years, they was promoting the show in November/ December, and since they didn't say anything, I guess it won't be this year. Maybe they will do during the NYFW.

I don’t think there will be show this year. But to correct, Maybelline never promoted their show, they promoted whole Berlin Fashion Week as general. Maybelline confirmed her attandance to the BFW but didn’t give any clue that they will have their own runway show in previous years. That’s why people were discussing which designer she will walk for in 2018 and 2019 in here. 

Pepsi Zero Sugar Super Splash Pool Party hosted by Adriana Lima and LIVE performances by Fat Joe and Lil Jon

On Saturday, Feb. 1, Pepsi Zero Sugar is diving into Super Bowl LIV with a Super Splash Pool Party, hosted by Brazilian-born supermodel Adriana Lima. The epic pool party features a mainstage performance by hip-hop legend Fat Joe, a DJ set by Grammy-Award winning artist Lil Jon and more surprises. Fans at Neon Beach will have the chance to participate in pool games and contests, win epic prizes and more. The celebration will take place at the Clevelander Hotel’s pool.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/pepsi-zero-sugar-splash-pool-party-with-fat-joe-lil-jon-adriana-lima-tickets-90230831847?utm-medium=discovery&utm-campaign=social&utm-content=attendeeshare&aff=estw&utm-source=tw&utm-term=listing

5 hours ago, jamiya said:

Pepsi Zero Sugar Super Splash Pool Party hosted by Adriana Lima and LIVE performances by Fat Joe and Lil Jon

On Saturday, Feb. 1, Pepsi Zero Sugar is diving into Super Bowl LIV with a Super Splash Pool Party, hosted by Brazilian-born supermodel Adriana Lima. The epic pool party features a mainstage performance by hip-hop legend Fat Joe, a DJ set by Grammy-Award winning artist Lil Jon and more surprises. Fans at Neon Beach will have the chance to participate in pool games and contests, win epic prizes and more. The celebration will take place at the Clevelander Hotel’s pool.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/pepsi-zero-sugar-splash-pool-party-with-fat-joe-lil-jon-adriana-lima-tickets-90230831847?utm-medium=discovery&utm-campaign=social&utm-content=attendeeshare&aff=estw&utm-source=tw&utm-term=listing

Omg I thought it was a Pepsi commercial. I almost screamed 

• 2 weeks later...

Adriana x Prive Revaux collab 

She named two of the styles after Valentine and Sienna. She said she wants her lingerie and skin care line. And that she’s going to Super Bowl and NYFW the week after. So I guess no Oscar weekend

https://www.google.com/amp/s/wwd.com/accessories-news/eyewear/adriana-lima-eyewear-prive-revaux-and-her-1203452155/amp/

15 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

You’ve certainly been busy lately. I feel like I see you everywhere these days and you had that whole collaboration with Puma…

...  And there is more to come! I plan to have my own lingerie line. It’s not that near, but it’s something I have my focus on. And then there’s my new skincare line — facial creams, masks, perfume, maybe candles, eventually. Things like that.

I'm wondering if she just forgot to mention about swimwear or it cancelled.

35 minutes ago, laeteita said:

I'm wondering if she just forgot to mention about swimwear or it cancelled.

She already said a skin line and lingerie is her priority. At this point Adriana has said she wants her own line of everything pretty much. Clothes, swim, jewelry, shoes, and candles lol?? There’s no way she’s actually doing all this right now. She’s just dreaming lol

6 hours ago, lucyford said:

She already said a skin line and lingerie is her priority. At this point Adriana has said she wants her own line of everything pretty much. Clothes, swim, jewelry, shoes, and candles lol?? There’s no way she’s actually doing all this right now. She’s just dreaming lol

One brazilian model Ana Hickmann has it all, and it is a big sucess here in Brazil lol she is also a TV host... I think the skin line she doesn't has yet lol

16 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

One brazilian model Ana Hickmann has it all, and it is a big sucess here in Brazil lol she is also a TV host... I think the skin line she doesn't has yet lol

And she has a YouTube channel too and a fragrance I guess. lol 

I think it's all about commitment. If she compromise herself with theses thing she want. She will be a big hit! The sky is the limit. 

27 minutes ago, lucyford said:

I was never saying she can’t do this. Just that it’s impossible that she’s working on that many lines at once. Something that seemed as simple as the eyewear collab took a year from start to finish according to her.

But she can be workiking with theses things for a while. You are so pessimistic.

34 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

But she can be workiking with theses things for a while. You are so pessimistic.

That’s not pessimistic, that’s realistic. She’s prob trying to work on the skin line and lingerie right now since she said that was a priority. But no one should be trying to make 10 different lines at once. Especially since she’s still busy as a model. Maybe some of you do not realize how much work goes behind starting a line from scratch. But as I mentioned, the eyewear line that was just a small collab took a year. Again I’m not saying Adriana can’t do this, just that we can’t expect she’s working on all those lines she said she’d be intrested in at one time. 

• 3 weeks later...