Bellazon

Erin Heatherton
Thumbnail

chrisis511

13 hours ago, Sanni said:

I believe this video interview where she appeared drunk and or high killed her career in SI:

Erin Heatherton on The Dan Patrick Show (Full Interview) 2/16/16

She seems troubled.

So first of all I'll say I wouldn't be surprised if she was high and/or drunk. I like the Dan Patrick show, but I think they were extremely unfair to her here. I wouldn't say she does an amazing job of hiding being inebriated but she also isn't blatantly drunk or high. If you watch her other Dan Patrick interviews they are fairly similar, and yet with the previous ones they obviously invited her back. If there was something we missed behind the scenes its still not really fair for Dan Patrick to call her out on air. He seems pretty uneasy right on the onset with that prolonged hug, which granted is kind of awkward but it also wasn't on air because they say "We have 30 seconds until air". You can't even make the argument that anything she said including the handy thing was inappropriate, when every SI model that comes on the show Dan Patrick asks about the "pepperoni" thing. FWIW I think she's pretty funny in her interviews, idc how high she might be (btw, her eyes appear to be blood shot to me). The only thing troubling about this to me is how unfairly represented she was. She seemed to mostly hold it together during the interview.  Then to her agent she probably "blew it" so they were reluctant to book her for other stuff

Whatever her," state of mind," was, it's pretty clear that she really had nothing interesting to say and that Dan had, in a polite way, enough of her. Truth is, the longer she had stayed on air, the more she would have embarrassed herself, so Dan actually did her a favor. 

Dan Patrick bombed at conducting the interview. He would ask questions with no clear vision for where he intended to lead the conversation. For example, complaining about the women forgetting their tops and not actually wearing bathing suits. How else would Erin have responded other than how she did? She was obviously taken aback that a guy would be complaining about them not having enough clothing. Complaining about not being invited to the party and then complaining that the party will be lame anyway once they are invited. He's the one that suggested they "do the interview this way" when they were hugging and then is "ok we have 30 seconds to air".  Then he asks her to give an example of posing and sarcastically jokes about how people on the radio won't be able to see her...like no shit dude. If he was looking to hear something more interesting maybe he should have prompted her to talk a little more about her Zanzibar experience.

On 8/28/2017 at 2:56 AM, rxman said:

Erin behind the scenes for KikiRio swimwear. Not in her best shape though.

It almost seems like she's transitioned to "plus" modeling. (I use "plus" very loosely and going by industry standards.) 

Honestly it would be a great move for her if she wants to stay in modelling. It takes a lot of the body pressure off her, and she has enough of a platform to promote change in the industry. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

:ohmy:

Stephanie Adwar says the model hired her in November 2017 to represent her in this case. She was to be paid $575 per hour for work done.

Adwar claims Heatherton owes her $1,437.50, plus additional money for other legal services. Despite numerous demands for payment, Heatherton has “failed and refused to pay.”

Her lawyer claims the model does not answer her phone calls or respond to letters.

Further, she claims Heatherton moved out of state and informed her that she does not have the funds to pay the outstanding legal bill or any other fees and “that she intends to file bankruptcy.”

The judge has yet to sign off on the move and the case is ongoing.

She should have just taken the money she earned through modelling and gone to school since she originally wanted to become a doctor. Instead of setting up a normal life for herself with a nice nest egg, she had been living in New York for years while not working.

I hope Erin gets her shit together. When she started with VS, especially when she was doing PINK, she had such a fun spark! I thought she'd be a VS angel for a while,  but then she started looking bored and bitchy at signings (well from the pictuers I saw, I never went to meet any angels) and her VS pictures just started lacking and she stopped being a good model. 

Good luck to her though. 

She was tired of the modeling industry by the end, which is probably why she acted that way? Or was perceived to act that way?

I think it's a good idea for a model to call it quits when she is tired of the life-style, but it's pretty crazy to then burn through your nest egg in like half a decade.

She should have just gone back to school and gotten her degree.

Especially when she sounded like she had some regrets over not pursuing medical school but justified it by saying that she had made more money in modelling than she would have as a doctor…

If modelling is not for you then get in and get out, make your money, but then you should be able to stop with the lifestyles of the rich and famous too. She would have still been able to lead a very comfortable lifestyle while pursuing school or another career and yes, even starting her own business.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Just saw this on my feed: https://theblast.com/erin-heatherton-lawsuit-african-safari/

She had so much more longevity for her career and it all went south when VS dropped here and after her 2016 SI Swim shoot.  My guess is that weed badly influenced her decision making and motivation, although I'm sure there are other factors.

And to think that Erin and Elsa Hosk are of the same age range.  Erin has practically disappeared, while Elsa's modelling career is skyrocketing with VS.  Such raw and unique beauty gone to waste.  As a fan, I sure hope she makes a comeback... she could go another 8+ years if she put in the work and effort.

On 11/4/2018 at 4:08 PM, Cult Icon said:

The biggest waste of talent on BZ

:(

lol, what talent? She just won genetic lottery and that's it. Even then, she's just a typical pretty blonde girl.

6 minutes ago, TheDude2k said:

Just saw this on my feed: https://theblast.com/erin-heatherton-lawsuit-african-safari/

She had so much more longevity for her career and it all went south when VS dropped here and after her 2016 SI Swim shoot.  My guess is that weed badly influenced her decision making and motivation, although I'm sure there are other factors.

And to think that Erin and Elsa Hosk are of the same age range.  Erin has practically disappeared, while Elsa's modelling career is skyrocketing with VS.  Such raw and unique beauty gone to waste.  As a fan, I sure hope she makes a comeback... she could go another 8+ years if she put in the work and effort.

Mess.