Bellazon

Bianca Balti

she and doutzen will be the next supermodels i think...bianca's face is just perfect.i like her :)

I think neither of them will be supermodels but bianca even less than Doutzen...don't get me wrong: i love them both and i think Bianca's got an interesting face but she's been around for a little while now and hasn't landed huge campaigns yet, has she ?

she and doutzen will be the next supermodels i think...bianca's face is just perfect.i like her :)

I think neither of them will be supermodels but bianca even less than Doutzen...don't get me wrong: i love them both and i think Bianca's got an interesting face but she's been around for a little while now and hasn't landed huge campaigns yet, has she ?

FW2005/06 she had a whole bunch, but I hear they weren't well received, and if you noticed, she hasn't had much since :(

FW2005/06 she had a whole bunch, but I hear they weren't well received, and if you noticed, she hasn't had much since :(

i never saw her in an ad :o (apart from BZ pics that is lol)

which campaigns was she in ? and not well-received ? ugh that's not good :|

i never saw her in an ad :o (apart from BZ pics that is lol)

which campaigns was she in ? and not well-received ? ugh that's not good :|

Donna Karan...Roberto Cavalli...Missoni *goes to check fashion spot*

...Anna Molinari, Antonio Berardi, Georges Rech