Bellazon

Hana Nitsche
Thumbnail

freefall

Nice find - but I'd rather see her in New York now :(

1. I feel you. :wave:

But on the other hand: looking at all those recent runway pics from New York, all those sad faces, dead eyes and anorexically misshapen legs, I'd say: Better healthy in Berlin than sick in New York... :evil: :ninja: .

Wouldn't mind some high-quality ed or catalogue from New York, though... :whistle:

2. Two more pics from Berlin. To be honest, she looks better before the official hair-dressing... :whistle: . BTW, Nazan Eckes has already worn the same dress in Berlin, but at least with different colours. :laugh:

post-5999-1253037174_thumb.jpgpost-5999-1253037194_thumb.jpg

3. Allude has now a full-length vid of the show in Berlin, with both of Hana's walks complete and in HQ! :drool:

http://www.allude-cashmere.com/ >collection>catwalk video

I'm not wholly pleased with her first walk, but the second is great. She has great presence from the first entry, it's really like "wow!", and she keeps it up. (Y)

1. Yeah, this high fashion modeling isn't a place to remain healthy, thats clear :ninja: But I'm sure there are a lot of shows where models like Hana are searched, like Allude. And she is so great on the catwalk, I want to see more! Berlin is OK, she is established there with her Modelwerk agency - beyond GNT ! :evil: But I think the potential German customers in the fashion area are limited. She was the GMK face, she had a Lac et Mel ad campaign... Who will book her then, if you have so many unknown faces to choose? :ninja:

2. @ Allude: how nice! Not only the vid but also the animated Hana figures on the website! :wave:

I wonder whether the Next portfolio is more or less a copy of her book they made when she was in NY?

The pics look like scans, and the order of them is like that of a book: The Petrov Ahner portrait as the first page, and then matching pics for the following opposite pages.

And it is very similar to her Modelwerk pf, just like a sample of it.

Acting seems to be her plan B. At least this is a business where her height is an advantage over girls like Schiffer, Crawford, Bündchen, MacPherson and others who all tried to become actresses, albeit with limited success.

Working in New York and learning in LA sounds like a longer stay, and like much stress. A lot of flying involved... :huh:

Hana in the background?

post-5999-1253522227_thumb.jpg

1. Schweiger is 46. He should have played her father, lol. <_<

Hana's role name is "Tatjana". It's always a bad omen to have only a forename in a movie... :ninja:

2. @compcard: 5'6 would be 167.6 cm. Morons! :yes:

3. An event we have missed. Hana @ Viva Es ist Sommer Tour, Berlin 08/08.

post-5999-1253611101_thumb.jpg

4. OK Magazin. Lol. :cain:

post-5999-1253789297_thumb.jpg

5. http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1056461870891

6. Wow, she looks really royal here. :wub:

Even beautiful Queen Rania of Jordania would not have to be ashamed of her as a daughter. :|

post-5999-1254116727_thumb.jpg

What a nice pic! :drool:

But I can't open the vid, have problems with flash... :ninja:

Hope we'll here some news,soon! We know some photographers, customers, we know there are some pics out, but I can't find any news :blink:

Unfortunately, Hana's blog is quite silent :(

EDIT: What is worse - Til grabing at Hana, Jay or - FIASKO? :confused: :yuckky: :rofl:

post-21205-1254169889_thumb.jpg

We shouldn't bash Mrs. Erdmann. If they are friends now, Hana might dislike it. :angel:

On the other hand, Marlene Dietrich said: "Selbst die schlechteste Kritik hat noch ihr Gutes: Nämlich wenn sie einer Kollegin gilt." :evil:

@video: Hana shows off her legs.

Then she says "Tatjana". Then Anni says "Oh, mein Lied!". That's pretty much it. :rofl:

post-5999-1254208442_thumb.jpg

Oh, and there's an ugly old guy of oily outward appearance, maybe her father, playing piano.

No wait, no wait, you can't really see his hands... Does he only pretend to play? :blink:

I think he does. Loooooser! :doofywave:

But I know someone who wouldn't have to pretend... :whistle: :evil:

Edit: Hana is also represented by Bareface Models in Dubai! :o That's agency no.13 (if I have not lost count) :laugh:

http://www.bareface.com/models/details.asp...;CategoryCode=m

I suppose that's the reason why she intended to go to Dubai this summer, but couldn't because of her prolonged stay in Athens. :ermm: