Bellazon

Hana Nitsche
Thumbnail

freefall

found a very small picture at zeina magazine online... maybe its HN? :drool: Hope for more!!

That's a pic from the Chanel pret-a-porter show SS 2010 in Paris.

Hana's Zeina shooting was made at the Okku restaurant in the Monarch Hotel in Dubai, together with a male model.

@cover: The body, the shape of the face and the pose are to some extent Hana-like, and the background might be one of the numerous ornamented walls in the Okku.

But the pic is just too small to tell... :(

edit: Slightly better/different version of the EW pics.

post-5999-1262538773_thumb.jpg

post-5999-1262538783_thumb.jpg

No, it's not a repost, thanks a lot for posting :wave: . Those pics are marvellous. :laugh:

I had only this pic from the shooting, now I finally know who's the photographer.

Strange, that these pics are in none of her portfolios. They must have been taken in July at the latest. :|

edit: Just found a bigger BW version of the last pic.

post-5999-1262548554_thumb.jpg

post-5999-1262549959_thumb.jpg

A double page from Harper's Bazaar Middleeast about the Aiisha show,

featuring a pic of Hana with the title:"Dubai's hottest models could give the VS girls a run for their money." Yeah, she could... :nicole:

post-5999-1262805461_thumb.jpg

And some nice backstage and rehearsal pics of the Aiisha show, taken by a close friend of our little family thread. :) :whistle:

The choreographer is sweet. Looks like Bruce's long-lost brother, Mohammed Darnell... :laugh:

post-5999-1262805549_thumb.jpg

post-5999-1262805610_thumb.jpg

post-5999-1262805641_thumb.jpg

post-5999-1262805670_thumb.jpg

post-5999-1262805696_thumb.jpg

post-5999-1262805719_thumb.jpg

Great new pics, girls! :laugh:

Let's see whether that is an editorial shoot for real by Sylvio (or maybe two... :D )

@chaya: It's extraordinary that a company newly founded by two young women shows its very first collection at a big fashion week. :|

Hana, however, might well be in New York at that time. At least she's not in the Modelwerk show package this season. <_<

Edit: Wow, this is beautiful, too. :wub:

post-5999-1263021845_thumb.jpg

Gestern bin ich in NY angekommen. Heute treffe ich mich mit meiner Agentur und dann geht es auch gleich los mit Castings, Go&Sees und hoffentlich auch schon sehr bald mit den ersten Jobs. Drückt mir die Daumen, denn ich werde jetzt erst ein Mal für ein paar Monate in NY bleiben und mein Glück im Big Appel versuchen. Ich freue mich sehr auf eine hoffentlich spannende Zeit!!!!!.......LOS GEHTS!!:-)))

Lol, that's just what I have been wondering since the fotos are online.

The longer you look at it, the more it looks like H. :laugh:

But I wouldn't bet.

@NY: Of course, I'll keep my fingers crossed. Go, Hana! :)

And while doing so, don't forget to have fun. :hug: And beware of criminals! :avada: