Bellazon

Hana Nitsche
Thumbnail

freefall

25.11.// Maryan Beachwear Katalog Shooting - Berlin // Fotograf: Christian Hoppe

07.12.// Beauty Shooting Sylvio Kühn

08.12.// KRIKOR Schmuck Shooting - Fotograf: Uwe-Maria Carl

08.12.// Testshooting: Jan-Phillip Harder

09.12.// Fashion Shooting Sylvio Kühn

Shoots in Dubai:

06.10.// Zahrat al Khaleej - Editorial Shooting (Beauty)

11.10.// Fashion TV - Interview (Model Profile Viewing)

12.10.// Grazia Editorial Shooting

14.10.// KANZI Boutique - Fotografin: Candy

18.10.// VOLVO Seatbelt awareness campaign shoot //

(Shooting für eine Editorial Anzeige von Volvo)

20.10.// HARPERS BAZAAR - Editorial Shooting - Fotograf: Tejal Patni

03.11.// AIISHA Fashion Show

05.11.// emirates WOMAN Fashion Editorial

09.11.// Zahrat al Khaleej - Editorial Shooting (Beauty)

10.11.// Zahrat al Khaleej - Editorial Shooting (Fashion)

12.11.// Le Meridien Hotels - Werbeshooting - Fotograf: Tejal Patni

14.11.// Whytehall Whiskey - Kampagnen Shooting (Indien) Fotograf: Tejal Patni

15.11.// ZEINA Magazin - Fashion Editorial

Wow, what a lot of jobs, especially editorials! It is so great that Hana takes the time for these job lists. :heart:

Tejal Patni has a very good portfolio. I'm glad she had so many shootings with him, i.e. Harper's Bazaar. :laugh:

Here is a beautiful video of the Aiisha show with Hana in it: :drool:

Edit: Lol :laugh:

And I found Aiisha HQs!

post-5999-1260561897_thumb.jpg

post-5999-1260562037_thumb.jpg

@staw :blah:

Sure its another style and another culture, but this isnt the point at all. I dont like all German or Europe designer as well (Edit: f.e. Bonprix catalogue :p ), only because of the western culture... :blink:

But Hana is great, as always. :blush:

Edit: Do we know this :

bonprix --> glamrock vid

IMHO the best pics of her I've seen in 2009! :)

Edit:Look what I found in th net - a blog entry about Hana and our bellazon blog:

"This is sort of a funny exchange.

My roommate in Dubai for the month of October was a gal named Hana Nitsche. She was on a show in Germany called Germany's Next Top Model (which is a counterpart to America's Next Top Model), and as a result, she is apparently very famous in Germany. I didn't know this about her, but she did tell me that she has to be careful about what she does, as it will most certainly end up on the internet or in the newspapers.

I didn't pay much attention to any of this talk of celebrity. That is, until today.

My friend, Laura, a German model emailed me, and said (referring to the above picture), "Is this you? I found this online today."

I looked at the picture and confirmed that it was indeed me. Standing next to me was my roommate, Hana, and on the other side is my dear friend (also a German model), Alexandra. I asked Laura where she found my photo, and she directed me to what is apparently a Hana Nitsche fan site. This website has pages and pages of the whos and whats of Hana. Where it gets interesting (to me) is when my name comes up in the discussion.

Forum Poster: "Does anyone know the name of the woman next to Hana?... I think I have seen her before, but I'm not sure."

Other Forum Poster: "Maybe its Cole, Bareface's new model of the month"

Original Forum Poster: "There is a certain resemblance, but she looks so OLD... and Cole should be 6cm taller than Hana."

This is why I'm thankful I'm NOT famous. What a blow to the ego it is to have random strangers commenting on how old I look in a photo. It's sort of eye-opening to see how mean people can be-- and makes me rethink nasty/snarky comments that I have made about people I don't know. I have another friend who was a singer/instrumentalist in a popular band. When you googled her name all sorts of nasty comments would come up about her. People who had never met her would tear apart the way she looked, as well as her intelligence, which was completely ridiculous as she is one of the loveliest people I know, both inside and out.

In related news, tonight I attended the screening of Avatar at the Dubai International Film Festival. The actor, Gerard Butler, was there, and while I also think he is "swoon worthy" (mostly because I fell in love with the character he portrays in P.S. I Love You), I also have to question what it is about human nature that we idolize these people. As my friend's mom said to me in regards to Gerard, whom she had never heard of, "I don't get it. I see men that look like him every day on the Tube in London." And she's right. If you hadn't seen the movies that Gerard is in, you wouldn't give him the time of day.

That said, I should add that Hana is a lovely gal. She was the best roommate I've ever had-- neat, courteous, thoughtful, etc. She really was a treat to live with.

Oh, and for the comment that Cole "should be at 6cm taller than Hana"? Hello!-- it's called heels. Let's just say that some of us in the photo were wearing heels, while some of us weren't. That's not that hard to figure out, is it?"

(Source: http://elventryst.blogspot.com/)

• 2 weeks later...

Article 28.12.2009:

"Für die ehemalige Kandidatin von

Heidi Klums Topmodel-Show, Hana Nitsche, endete Weihnachten im Desaster. Wie "bild.de" berichtet, wurde die 23-Jährige in Tschechien, wo sie alljährlich zum Fest ihre Mutter besucht, von Unbekannten überfallen und ausgeraubt. Nachdem sie bei ihrer Mutter gewesen sei, "wollte ich noch Verwandte besuchen, die nur wenige Minuten entfernt von uns wohnen", habe sie berichtet. Doch der Spaziergang wurde dem Model zum Verhängnis: "Ich wurde von drei Männern angesprochen. Erst waren sie nett, dann wollten sie alles. Die Drei sagten, sie wären bewaffnet. Ich hatte große Angst", so Hana weiter. Am Ende hätten die Täter ihr die Tasche weggenommen und seien davongerannt."

"Ich hatte großes Glück, letzten Endes aber keine Dokumente mehr", so Hana laut "bild.de". Natascha Ferfers von der Düsseldorfer Agentur "Seven Stars Management", bei der Hana unter Vertrag ist, habe gesagt, dass inzwischen die tschechische Polizei ermittelt. Deshalb müsse Hana, für die der Überfall "ein großer Schock" gewesen sei, demnächst die Täter beschreiben."

Source: bild.de

post-36435-1262023242_thumb.jpg