Bellazon

Hana Nitsche
Thumbnail

freefall

:woot: I was sure I will see her someday in VS :woot:

We can think about BILD what we want - however, its an excellent PR clou! :thumbsup:

And sure you are right with the temporal correlation of the articles ... But maybe there were not all clear with her P7 contract since I've been wondering why her management is doing so few for her up to this moment. And Per Olsson isn't a nobody :gocho: Maybe there do exist an problem with the extension of the contract...

Whatever, I'm happy about the job and the media interest! The photographer is Robert Rathnow, so I hope for good pics :evil:

Both statements are correct. :p

As a reward, some HQs... :laugh:

post-5999-0-1446016239-57271_thumb.jpgth_29543_hanahairspray8_122_1067lo.jpgpost-5999-0-1446016239-74152_thumb.jpg

BTW: Does anybody know the woman next to Hana in the Dubai pic? The pic was published in Harper's Bazaar, along with a lot of others of international stars in Dubai like Valentino, Tom Ford, Olsen Twins, Lindsay Lohan, Naomi Campbell... I think I have seen her before, but I'm not sure. :unsure: