Bellazon

Hana Nitsche
Thumbnail

freefall

Im sure you can't imagine how many intelligent people are after a 8 to 10 hours working day in a state that they only want to relax without thinking...

This only makes sense if you assume that I

A) am not intelligent

and/or

B) do not work.

Maybe you are right, maybe not... :laugh:

Found more pics from Chaya. They are really great! Photographer was Stefan Milev. :drool:

post-5999-1248001934_thumb.jpg

post-5999-1248001946_thumb.jpg

post-5999-1248001961_thumb.jpg

post-5999-1248001973_thumb.jpg

post-5999-1248001989_thumb.jpg

not at all - the accent was on HOW MANY and refered to your phrase "no clear thinker ... at all". :ninja:

However, thanks for the Chaya pics!! Love that with the dog, hope we'll see some more on the website, soon...

Had a deeper look on the websites of the mentioned New York agencys, and IMHO I would prefer Women or Next. They are not so big as Ford or IMG. What do you think?

IMG: No

1. Too much competition. She would be the only one without at least a dozen Vogue covers.

2. They couldn't convince me yet that they are the right agency for her in Paris or Milan. Hana herself was in doubt even before GNTM whether IMG might be the appropriate agency even in case she would win.

FORD: No

1. Reminds me of my first car, which was a 10-year-old rusty nuisance.

2. No freely accessible model portfolios (very important!)

Wilhelmina: No

1. No freely accessible model portfolios

TRUMP: No

1. Unbearable colour of the owner's toupee

2. Website does not work

MC2: No

1.Strange name. I guess it derives from Einstein's formula E=mc2

So the name might be interpreted as the slogan "MC2 IS ENERGY!". But that is childish, and I don't want a childish agency for Hana.

So we are unanimous that Next or Women would be best. Undoubtedly this will be valuable advice for Hana... :)

@ TRUMP: Thats right :rofl:

@ IMG New York & Paris: Might be right, I would wish a smaller agency with more commercial clients. However, she had jobs in Paris and her stay in Milan last year was successful - three very good jobs (flavia padovan campaign + catalogue, calzedonia cat., GQ editorial) in two weeks. :)

Yep, that test shoot from Athens is beautiful. I suppose the photographer was Katsanakis. Yesterday IMG Milan used some pics thereof to update her portfolio. :)

But to come back to New York: It's really remarkable. I mean, look at those agencies. Together they represent nearly every single top and super model of our days. And they are all willing to work with Hana. :laugh: :yes: . I hope they know their market well and we'll see some burner jobs next autumn. :drool:

Edit: BTW, Vukki, the zebra you were looking for might be Tanita Tomzik, at least she was in the Deanoor show. It's hard though to find info about her, but newly she seems to be with Modelwerk.Here's a backstage pic from Scherer Gonzalez with her sedcard next to Hana's...

post-5999-1248276047_thumb.jpg

Thank you for the name - she is with Modelwerk! Really like her look - a jung and wild Liv Taylor...

Appareantly is Hana booked by Modelwerk for the show, with all the others. In regard of her height, I am amazed once more about her success. This Tanita is 1.80 m :blink:

Don't think so. I'm sure its one of the three testshoots with G. Katsanakis - one or two indoor, one outdoor -, and maybe its a test for the following cosmo shoot which is sure with GK, too. I think the cosmo pics are similar but a little bit more ambitious, what I can hope watching the prior eds of Cosmo Hellas :)

But who knows... :morning:

BTW, I looked at the last posts of Hana's blog and found that she wrote the GQ pics will come out in June (2008). Now they were out in June 2009... :ninja:

These are the little differences: The Asemota girl who runs the chaya company and seems to like baby-dolls names Porsche 911 among her favourite products, while you seem to be more into chrome bikes... and accordingly leather outfits, I suppose. :laugh:

I have already checked out the shop in Berlin where they sell the Chaya stuff. It's a small but stylish boutique in a good hood. However, there were no Hana posters, not even any ads at all. It's much too stylish for that. Just a pure white interior, dark clothes and a dark shop assistant. :ninja:

And a little OT: After my visit in that shop I had lunch in the rather, but not overly, expensive Cafe Reinhard's at Kurfürstendamm/Fasanenstraße, only a few steps from the shop. Sitting there for five minutes I suddenly realize who's sitting at the neighbouring table, elbow to elbow with me: Udo Walz :| Strange. I never thought that he really exists. He was just a virtual image to me. :| After a while he even turned to me, observed that my meal looked great and inquired if it was good. Those celeb hair-dressers are surely a loquacious kind of human being. :laugh:

Looks like Hana is not in the september issue of the Greek Cosmo :cry: We have to wait once more :ninja:

Hope we'll get some information bout the other jobs and her start in NYC soon...

Found an old red carpet pic of Hana...I like this a little bit unusual look :) BTW, for our video-freaks: at the homepage of Edelkitsch (www.edel-kitsch.com) you can find a vid of the Frankfurt Hedonist event, with Hana putting some unidentified objects in the crowd ;)

post-21205-1249661426_thumb.jpg

To help me wait - here something offtopic - some pics of the old Spring / Sommer 05 campaign of Guess by Marciano with my favorite supermodel Bianca Balti :heart: She looks so gorgeous there, so all-american and like an italian diva simultaneously.

I hope Hana will get a similar campaign in New York, there is potential to go higher :bounce:

post-21205-1249662419_thumb.jpg

post-21205-1249662441_thumb.jpg

post-21205-1249662455_thumb.jpg

post-21205-1249662473_thumb.jpg

post-21205-1249662485_thumb.jpg

post-21205-1249662517_thumb.jpg

post-21205-1249662540_thumb.jpg

post-21205-1249662587_thumb.jpg

In 2005, BB had a Guess campaign. Now she is in French Playboy and IMG uses the PB cover as title pic for her portfolio.

To build your career the other way round would be certainly much harder. :ninja:

And I can't think of a convincing reason for that fact. <_<

Found another pic of Hana's ICON ed: :)

post-5999-1249720653_thumb.jpg