Bellazon

Hana Nitsche
Thumbnail

freefall

Here is the ad from italian ELLE April 2009. Couldn't get the april MarieClaire yet. <_<

post-5999-1238179181_thumb.jpg

P.S.: Toni Garrn has 7 (!!) ads in that Elle issue: Armani, Chloe, Prada, Boss, Etro, Fendi, Versace. As Armin Morbach said: "Sie hat das Glück, zufällig genau das Gesicht zu haben, das im Moment jeder haben will."

P.S.2: Stephan Schramm starts an online mag called VIORMAG. There will be pics of Hana in the first issue (April 2009). :)

@P.P.S.: I was just about to write down the same news :) Hope we'll see new pics about Hana! At 10th of april will be the release of that magazine at apt apartment Frankfurt (the owner is one of the eastwestmodels agents.... :) )

Don't try to get the MC mag, I can do that next week, but this week they had only the march issue :(

Oh, did he talk about it? I didn't know :blink:

IMO there will not be a big offline campaign. It is only a limited edition. And the best time for market introduction of a new parfum is nov / dec, not april... But its great for Hana, maybe its a first test and they follow with a bigger edition, who knows... I love the pic :heart:

BTW, I found at the Guido Maria Kretschmer website a press collection. GMK is obviously invited for the next NY fashion week!

P.S. Couldnt buy the MC april, yet. My newsagent will get just this issue not until april 26 :ninja:

Yep, a print campaign would be too expensive. With a limitation to 999 bottles they can not earn more than 36000€. In comparison, the three Repeat ads in German Vogue alone have cost 150.000€. :ninja:

Couldn't find MC either. It's challenging... :weightlift:

At least, it won't be difficult to find the OK-Magazine. :laugh:

I'm curious what kind of ed it will be. Sometimes they have good ones. :yes:

And some more (or better quality) pics from the shooting with Georg Zellentin.

post-5999-1238748217_thumb.jpg

post-5999-1238748235_thumb.jpg

post-5999-1238748254_thumb.jpg

post-5999-1238748274_thumb.jpg

post-5999-1238748287_thumb.jpg

post-5999-1238748302_thumb.jpg

post-5999-1238748321_thumb.jpg

@OK: I don't think they would take new photos of Hana for just another Whatdothegntmcontestantsdotodayarticle. I hope it's a Hana special or one of their normal fashion eds they publish now and then. :)

Today I was able to get the only MarieClaire copy they had at our Grand Central Station. (Small) pics on a computer screen and real print versions are wholly different things. :drool:

post-5999-1238868003_thumb.jpg