Bellazon

Hana Nitsche
Thumbnail

freefall

I'm impressed :shock: The last one is so nice :heart:

We were waiting so long for news and now so many good and interesting news :bounce:

HUA I'm killed :nicole: :dance: :woot: :hell yea!: :chicken: :surrender:

Interesting, this New York shoot. Must be a big fish, when you have to come to the U.S. only for a test to see if you fit. Hope Hana will be successful! :thumbsup:

Found another test shoot of Hana. :| Maybe the photographer is Stephan Schramm, but I'm not sure.

Edit: Now I_m sure, it IS Schramm...I wonder why they didn't use these pics for the Vior Mag. I like them way better than the other Schramm set. <_<

post-5999-1246711385_thumb.jpg

post-5999-1246711392_thumb.jpg

post-5999-1246711399_thumb.jpg

post-5999-1246711407_thumb.jpg

post-5999-1246711414_thumb.jpg

post-5999-1246711421_thumb.jpg

post-5999-1246711429_thumb.jpg

All her runway looks from MBFW:

Deanoor

post-5999-1246997458_thumb.jpgpost-5999-1246997496_thumb.jpg

post-5999-1246997527_thumb.jpg

Scherer Gonzales

post-5999-1246997573_thumb.jpgpost-5999-1246997597_thumb.jpg

post-5999-1246997621_thumb.jpg

With Sara and Lucy at Kai Kühne Show (still wearing the makeup from the Scherer Gonzales show, which Vogue called the best makeup of the Fashion Week)

post-5999-1246997646_thumb.jpgpost-5999-1246997669_thumb.jpg

post-5999-1246997693_thumb.jpg

La Catrina Club Berlin - July 4th

post-5999-1246997732_thumb.jpg

Thank you for the schramm pics, they are way better than the others (maybe for VIORmag No II??)

I think I could love the LT look, but want to see the portfolio... This model is not at Modelwerk :blink:

BTW Im a little bit angry that HN is not mentioned in modelwerk's blog entrys about the Berlin fashion week :ninja: . They discussed only about the absolute tops or the new faces :anger:

The chaya pics are really impressing. :drool: I never liked photos which are so much photoshopped, IMO Hana is so natural beauty thats no possible to improve the pics this way. Nevertheless, here they put a new note in it, looks a little bit Indian, like such an idealistic Bollywood feature. :evil:

Found an interesting scientific work from university of munich about subjective estimations of attractiveness by example of the last six GNTM 2007 participants. http://epub.ub.uni-muenchen.de/10588/1/BTL2mob.pdf

The publication is sure too complicated for the most reader, but here an impressive summary of the results:

"These show that the rating of those subjects up to age 52

who watched the show on a regular basis (Node 3) essentially conforms with the assessment

of the jury – except for the rating of the candidate Hana, who was judged by viewers of the

show to be about twice as attractive as Barbara, the actual winner. This extreme preference

for Hana cannot be found in any of the groups who did not watch the show on a regular basis.

Of the subjects up to age 52, who did not watch the show on a regular basis, males (Node 5)

have preferences for Hana and Fiona, while females (Node 6) rank Barbara highest, followed by Anni and Fiona.

Interestingly, the preferences for older participants (Node 7) are completely different from all

other groups: Unlike the other goups, subjects over 52 judged Anja to be almost as attractive

as Barbara, while they strongly dislike Anni (her attractiveness scale value is only about 20%

of Barbara’s). In addition to that, this group shows almost no discrimination between Hana,

Fiona and Mandy.

While the latter finding supports the common perception that the ideal of beauty varies

between generations, the fact that those subjects who regularly watched the show have such

a strong preference for one candidate may indicate that the candidates’ personality, rather

than their physical appearance, can be crucial for the audience’s appreciation of candidates

in casting shows."

And here some other pics of the berlin fashion shows in an unusual perspective from our old friend Stefan Kraul ;)

post-21205-1247555521_thumb.jpg

post-21205-1247555546_thumb.jpg

post-21205-1247555584_thumb.jpg

post-21205-1247555599_thumb.jpg

post-21205-1247555613_thumb.jpg

post-21205-1247555627_thumb.jpg

This is an interesting text. To make the summary even shorter:

The regular watchers of GNTM younger than 52 years thought Hana to be twice as attractive as Barbara. From the fact that this cannot be observed among the NON-regular watchers, the authors tend to conclude, that the preference of Hana is a consequence rather of her personality than of her looks. That's remarkable. :heart:

And we have now the official proof, Vukki, that we are mainstream... :rofl:

Provided that you are younger than 52... :p

Yeah, and particularly my perception is that the "typical Hana fan" is more often male than female and a little bit older than the "typical Barbara fan". That regularly GNT watchers had another estimation about hana than the jury is even clear and not only caused by Hana's character. The public Hana bashing in that time was for every clear thinking watcher not bearable :ninja:

Hope for good NY news but I have no doubts about hana's success :laugh: IMO she really fits the US market. :)

Here some pics from the BFW behind the scenes.

scherergonzalez_mbfw2010_MO.JPG scherergonzalez_mbfw2010_MO2.JPG scherergonzalez_mbfw2010_MO3.JPG

The public Hana bashing in that time was for every clear thinking watcher not bearable :ninja:

This statement seems paradoxical to me, because no "clear thinker" would have watched GNTM at all... :trout:

Why do you think the Hana supporters are older than Barbara's? According to their own allegations in their fanpage den the Barbarians seem to be a real Gruftie Gang... :laugh: :p

And concerning the gender topic: In the general celeb boards, where nearly all members are male, there seems to be a general preference of Lena and Fiasko, not Barb or Hana. But maybe that's due to the higher mainstream media visibility of the former two. <_<

But your wish for good news from NY seems to come true. Funny, that she can always choose between many of the best agencies even in the most important cities. It was the same in Paris and LA. :)

Im sure you can't imagine how many intelligent people are after a 8 to 10 hours working day in a state that they only want to relax without thinking... :blink: especially on thursdays , so it was a good idea to implement such a show this day :ninja:

In my experience the "older" ones prefered Hana... Sure its not representative. But we have to admit that the active online community is only a small part of real life. from my friends and collegues, no one goes daily online in their spare time...

Im really curious about which agency H.N. will choose. They are all well known and have an excellent client base :drool: