Bellazon

Hana Nitsche
Thumbnail

freefall

Yo, her pose in that pic is a bit edgier than usual. :gocho:

There's a beauty ed with Gisele Bündchen in the latest OK mag. Correct warm-up for the real thing, I'd say... :laugh:

I'm a bit nervous about that asian editorial. From what she said in the Radio interview, from the location, the time of the shooting etc. I'm quite sure it is at least partly a beach editorial. In that case march or april would be the months to publish it. At the moment the mags are full of such eds, beach as well as Asia. So maybe the ed is already out, but we don't know, and the first thing we'll see will be two or four thumbnail-sized pics on her homepage when it finally goes online in six months or six years, and by then it will be much too late to get the real mag. :(

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Wucki! Still alive? :laugh:

That seems to be the most extensive Flavia campaign ever! Not surprising, as it's their best model... :whistle:

I guess you will "make your dealer legs" this month... :p

Not only news from Athens, but also from Dubai and New York! :nicole:

And Hana at Maxxim Club Berlin, March and April 2009:

Edit: Plus a screenshot from "Männerherzen" :ninja: :ninja:

post-5999-1240680337_thumb.jpg

post-5999-1240680350_thumb.jpg

post-5999-1240680375_thumb.jpg

post-5999-1240692220_thumb.jpg

Hi stawwi! Hope I'll get the campaign pic tomorrow. :laugh: And you? Not successful with the asia ed? :p

@ maennerherzen: Don't take it too serious... IMo Hana's main business remains modeling :)

Here a for me partly unknown pic of the Frank Groll shooting. :drool: Unfortunately, not HQ :(

post-21205-1240845990_thumb.jpg

I know where you got that Groll pic. I had found it, too. :rofl: Why didn't you post the first pic there? :whistle:

At least I feel confirmed that I put Groll in the list of best Hana photographers 2008.

@männerherzen: If only that Schweiger moron didn't have such revoltingly ugly looks and allure. :x If there was a refinery for his oiliness all energy problems of the world would be solved... :ninja:

And let's not forget to wish Hana to get well soon... :o

revoltingly ugly? Very interesting :laugh: Which German actor would you rather like by Hana's side? ;)

@ flavia: This month I was lucky! :) And BTW: Gisele Bündchen is the face of the spring / sommer Calzedonia campaign with three pics (!) @ MC Italia :o Hana is in good society there...

Hope Hana is getting well fast - wish you all the best :hug: And that we'll have that OK ed soon!! :ninja:

Edit: can't upload the jpg-version :blink:

But found some very nice very little MO-pics of the gorgeous energetix shoot!

flavia_padovan_marieclaire0509_scan001.bmp

post-21205-1240928737_thumb.jpg

post-21205-1240928755_thumb.jpg

post-21205-1240928774_thumb.jpg

post-21205-1240928794_thumb.jpg

flavia_padovan_marieclaire0509_scan001.bmp

revoltingly ugly? Very interesting :laugh: Which German actor would you rather like by Hana's side? ;)

Ottfried Fischer. :ninja:

Wow, the OK ed is more than we expected. She looks breathtakingly gorgeous! And she looks interesting and special, too... :drool: When Barb was at the Bridge of Fashion I thought how sweet Hana would have looked in that bridal gown made of white flowers. Finally, here she is in a wedding style. :laugh:

One question, however, is remaining: Why did it take two years until one of the countless German magazines had the "surprising" idea to make a reasonable ed with Hana? :whistle: It's not that difficult to devise this brainy scheme... :ninja:

Of course, the pics are retouched. On page 62 e.g. her nose is much thinner than in reality.

But who cares? :laugh:

post-5999-1241101878_thumb.jpg

post-5999-1241101917_thumb.jpg

post-5999-1241101959_thumb.jpg

post-5999-1241101996_thumb.jpg

post-5999-1241102032_thumb.jpg

post-5999-1241102092_thumb.jpg

post-5999-1241102258_thumb.jpg

She is also on the cover, I saw it first and was totally surprised by these gorgeous pics. Didn't know which pic I prefer :laugh:

But now I think I like the two little Making-of-photos most. She looks so cool there! :wub:

The interview is very interesting in regard of her sense for men ;) , and I hope for NY... but what is with Athens and Dubai?

The nose... You can all change with "schminki schminki" :ninja:

(I didn't understand at all that Hana had no editorials in German mags so far, I was always thinking she is the perfect beauty face, not only a commercial or catwalk model. And she is critizising this fact in the interview).

Hana's secret part IX: Hana at the Airfield factory in Austria. :|

The Front Row guys are there, too. Did she take part in a fashion show? I don't think she would wear full make-up if this had only been the casting or fitting for the CPD show. Nor would there be a car of the Airfield sponsor KIA. Who knows... :blink:

post-5999-1241202266_thumb.jpg

post-5999-1241202315_thumb.jpg

post-5999-1241202338_thumb.jpg

Of all photographers she has worked with I like Messner's portfolio most . I guess it's in the way he uses space and the spatial relations between the elements of his pics. Most of his pics have many different grounds, sometimes with vast blurred areas as a result, some seem strangely empty like science fiction settings, others like snapshots from one of those deep baroque opera stages with lonesome indivduals playing and singing their parts somewhere in them. But it's always about space.

These pics are good, too, though not typically Messner imho. And they are something new to her portfolio. Can't remember similar photos there. :gocho:

And why was she in Hamburg yesterday? :blink: