Bellazon

Hana Nitsche
Thumbnail

freefall

After a long time even IMG has updated her portfolios, Paris with the GQ pics, Milan with the above test shoot and others. So IMG seems to be still active to some extent. (Y)

I wonder whether H will walk during the Fashion Week in her new hometown. :shifty:

Im sure she will. Maybe not for GMK, but for Lac et mel :laugh: And during Fashion Week will the Premium with Lingerie special and the B&B also take place... :whistle: There's enough room for talented models...

Don't know how to get the new Spoil me issue :ninja: Greek mags were rare in the international shops in Frankfurt and even in Milan :cry:

BTW, Peter Olsson has updated his offer portfolio, with H. N. as reference :)

performance plus

a first pic from the berlin fashion show: Hana @ Schumacher Show with Fiona and Armin Morbach at Bild.de is now lost :( But there is one of the marcel ostertag show... H. looks very tired there...

And I found a short Greek TV spot of the spoil me magazin with Hana's cover :)

post-21205-1246463237_thumb.jpg

Maybe you are right, but IMO "appareance" means somehow more than this :whistle: And I hope hope hope HOPE that we will hear a LITTLE bit more about the jobs in Greece. :ninja:

If we'll see Hana walking somewhere ??? :(

more from the opening [sources: styleranking and the notorious vogue.de (" oh, so many GNTM-Damen" :ninja: )]:

post-21205-1246520630_thumb.jpg

post-21205-1246520645_thumb.jpg

post-21205-1246520660_thumb.jpg

not bad?? - really stunning! :laugh: Thank you, very good news! A simple idea, but excellent realised. :drool: good photographer! This beauty-fashion form is the best for Hana :laugh:

I think the left one on this pic is Hana, too! The second model of that ed had another styling... but the face cannot precisly watched... maybe we'll find bigger pics... :evil:

post-21205-1246548260_thumb.jpg

So would she...

Nevertheless she looks very beautiful on some of the pics from yesterday, e.g. here:

post-5999-1246607741_thumb.jpg

There she reminds me strongly of a certain girl from my past. :| :ninja:

I wonder what "Australien magazine" means. And Harley Davidson lookbook: Is that the lookbook for the motorcycle clothes collection of Harley Davidson? :ermm: