Bellazon

Hana Nitsche
Thumbnail

freefall

Dubai - Bareface

Zur Zeit bin ich in Dubai unterwegs und habe auch schon meine ersten Tage mit Castings und Fotoshootings hinter mir. Neben einem Editorial für ein lokales Magazin, hatte ich heute auch ein sehr interessantes Shooting für das Magazin "GRAZIA" auf der neuen Formel 1 Rennstrecke in Abu Dhabi. Ich freue mich über diesen guten Start und werde daher hier auch erst ein Mal bis Mitte November für ein paar weitere Jobs bleiben.

http://hananitsche.spaces.live.com/

Good news! They seem to be content with their "model of the month". :nicole:

And it`s like six weeks of paid vacation in Dubai at about 33 ° C ... Not bad! :neo2: :laugh:

BTW: There`s a "portrait" of Hana in one of the episodes of Look magazine on Das Vierte (probably episode 10). It aired on Sept 30th and Oct 3rd. Maybe it will be broadcast a third time (Oct 26th?). Unfortunately I can`t watch Das Vierte, but maybe someone else can. :(

Finally some news! :laugh:

Did anyone watch that "Maennerherzen" movie? Looks like I have to go... :ninja:

@look magazin: hana "nietsch" ?? :ninja: Now I know why it is so hard to find news in the www :ninja:

Maybe we'll see the whole episode in internet, they have now the 5th and 6th ep. there.

Finally some news! :laugh:

Did anyone watch that "Maennerherzen" movie? Looks like I have to go... :ninja:

@look magazin: hana "nietsch" ?? :ninja: Now I know why it is so hard to find news in the www :ninja:

Maybe we'll see the whole episode in internet, they have now the 5th and 6th ep. there.

Do your smileys wear a niqab now, in honour of Dubai? :rofl: And the first is "bareface". :laugh:

Didn`t watch Männerherzen yet. Grrrrrrr... :pinch:

post-5999-0-1446016236-32097_thumb.jpg

Though she looks lovely... :heart:

That new shooting in Athens is nice, strategically. Looks like she made good impression on the big production agencies there. :)

Given the strange format of the pics I'd say that the final cropping for the print has still to be done. With a good cropping, the first pic might be my favourite one.

I want HQs though to see her face better... :nicole:

Dubai is really a strange place. Nearly two million inhabitants, 95% of which are foreigners, lol.

I made a Google Earth pic of Dubai. Bareface resides in the right of the Twin Towers in the center of the pic. Not bad... :laugh:

In the background the man-made Palm Islands. Lol again.

post-5999-1256227017_thumb.jpg

BTW: I have reorganized my media stuff, and now I CAN watch Das Vierte. I'll try to record her portrait on monday. :)